Modders - Kudos To All Of You

tigers6884

As a 50 year old sports PC gamer, the majority of which is baseball, I have to give ALL of you the highest regards and KUDOS for all of your work on each and every mod you have uploaded. I don't like playing games on a console preferring my PC and more realistic graphics with a video card.

You all have made it a dream filled with pure excitement and enjoyment when I sit down at my computer to play a game on my Tiger's schedule. How you all ever have the time to do this is beyond me? I have paid for the unlimited downloads but to be honest that is a bargain!!! Realistically, I wouldn't be opposed to you having a renewal each year to support future modding work.

Thanks again for allowing me to sneak away each day and play a game that you have all made more realistic than what the company published to sell via retail.

I see people on here all the time, but I just thought I would take the time to thank you all for your efforts. Not sure how many stop to type you all a SINCERE thank you. They are deeply and greatly appreciated.

- tigers6884

I see people on here all the time, but I just thought I would take the time to thank you all for your efforts. Not sure how many stop to type you all a SINCERE thank you. They are deeply and greatly appreciated.

- tigers6884

I also want to send a huge thanks the other modders for helping make this game what it is. I am just glad I can help in any way.

Thank you for this. I feel as I can speak for all the modders by saying we enjoy making the game better for everyone and we're happy when everyone enjoys what we do for the community. I myself am willing to work on 2k14 if anyone is up for doing rosters again.

I am seriously considering it. I have already started working on the 2014 schedule just so I can import it into my franchise when my season is done. I am curious to see what kind of interest there would be for a full 2k14 mod but it would take a team of people to make it successful.