Mlb2K14Bybsufan Coming Soon...

BSU-FAN

Hey guys. I just wanted to let everyone know that this roster is not very far away from completion. I have gone more in depth with this than any previous roster I have released. I have updated all player contracts, added in hundreds of new players, updated all player ratings, updated hundreds of pitch repertoires for pitchers, updated all managers, batting coaches, scouts, etc. This roster will be completed and released no later than June 21st. Along with this roster I will also be releasing what I believe to be the best graphic enhancing mod to date for MLB2k12. If your PC can handle it...it will make the game run at a constant 60FPS at all times and make all textures react realistically to the lighting effects. This mod makes game play unbelievably smooth and unlike any other baseball game I have ever played. Since I started using this mod the ball physics actually react like they should creating much more dynamic and varied hit types and locations. Anyway, just wanted to let everyone know that some exciting things are coming soon. :hi:

Hey guys. I just wanted to let everyone know that this roster is not very far away from completion. I have gone more in depth with this than any previous roster I have released. I have updated all player contracts, added in hundreds of new players, updated all player ratings, updated hundreds of pitch repertoires for pitchers, updated all managers, batting coaches, scouts, etc. This roster will be completed and released no later than June 21st. Along with this roster I will also be releasing what I believe to be the best graphic enhancing mod to date for MLB2k12. If your PC can handle it...it will make the game run at a constant 60FPS at all times and make all textures react realistically to the lighting effects. This mod makes game play unbelievably smooth and unlike any other baseball game I have ever played. Since I started using this mod the ball physics actually react like they should creating much more dynamic and varied hit types and locations. Anyway, just wanted to let everyone know that some exciting things are coming soon. :hi:

Today will release or others day?

Good news baseball fans. I am still planning on releasing this tonight. It probably wont be till late and possibly after midnight but either way it will be released before i go to bed tonight. :lazy: I am just finishing the final rating edits now and will be moving on to adding some final touches and updates in and it should be good to go. There is currently only one hiccup I have run into and it definitely slowed me down from releasing this earlier. There currently is a crash in franchise mode if you let the computer handle the staff resigning at the end of a season but it doesn't crash if you handle it manually. Its not a big issue but I did spent the majority of the last week trying out all kinds of things to fix the issue but at this point have yet to find the cause. Since it doesn't keep you from playing the game or a franchise I am going to move on for now and look into this later or seek input from others regarding this issue. Other that that this update will have all kinds of things added in that makes this update miles ahead of anything I have ever released. I added in all kinds of details; from more accurate player ratings to every player who has played in an MLB game this year, correct pitch repertoires for hundreds of pitchers, and I even found a way so now everyone can edit skin tone color in game via the player edit screen. I have also changed nearly every cyberface ID to match those that have been modded and released on MVPmods... so now you only have to download the faces and place them into your main directory. This gives nearly every player their own unique cyberface. Well i'm off to grab some dinner and then I'm back to editing for the next few hours. Hope you all are as excited to start a new franchise as me :spiteful:

Good news baseball fans. I am still planning on releasing this tonight. It probably wont be till late and possibly after midnight but either way it will be released before i go to bed tonight. :lazy: I am just finishing the final rating edits now and will be moving on to adding some final touches and updates in and it should be good to go. There is currently only one hiccup I have run into and it definitely slowed me down from releasing this earlier. There currently is a crash in franchise mode if you let the computer handle the staff resigning at the end of a season but it doesn't crash if you handle it manually. Its not a big issue but I did spent the majority of the last week trying out all kinds of things to fix the issue but at this point have yet to find the cause. Since it doesn't keep you from playing the game or a franchise I am going to move on for now and look into this later or seek input from others regarding this issue. Other that that this update will have all kinds of things added in that makes this update miles ahead of anything I have ever released. I added in all kinds of details; from more accurate player ratings to every player who has played in an MLB game this year, correct pitch repertoires for hundreds of pitchers, and I even found a way so now everyone can edit skin tone color in game via the player edit screen. I have also changed nearly every cyberface ID to match those that have been modded and released on MVPmods... so now you only have to download the faces and place them into your main directory. This gives nearly every player their own unique cyberface. Well i'm off to grab some dinner and then I'm back to editing for the next few hours. Hope you all are as excited to start a new franchise as me :spiteful:

Thanks so much for your time BSU-FAN.