We Need Someone To Do Cyberfaces For Mlb2K12

tomk30816

We need one of the modders that did cyberfaces in the past, to make cyberfaces of the new players this year in the Major leagues. Scottybilly has not been updating faces as he had in the past. I'm not a modder and wouldn't know where to begin, lol. Thanks in advance

I am still doing cyberfaces dude. Im just not in a hurry to release them since few people actually like them.

Coming from an Mvp user I have viewed your cyberfaces from time to time and I like what you have done and you should keep doing what you are doing and releasing them when you are ready and if people do not appreciate them then there is no one from stopping them from making these faces by themselves.

I am still doing cyberfaces dude. Im just not in a hurry to release them since few people actually like them.

I disagree on that. Your cyberfaces are greatly appreciated and the amount of work that you put in them is enough for you to earn the respect of the entire community. They change the whole game, in my opinion and you have made HUGE steps forward as well, so your work can only get better. I really hope you will keep up the awesome work you have been doing!

Whew! Just got back from a week of summer camp! Scotty, you are a growing legend with your cyberface contributions! All one has to do is look at your artworks progression on this site from when you first began. Your work has matured and your attention to detail ranks you among the best at this type of artistry. Believe me when I say your work is MUCH appreciated in this household and always will be! Sometimes we admire from afar in silence and neglect to chime in when your work is posted, and that's our fault. One of your interests is creating art, and that's exactly what you've done here and we eagerly await your next installment! :)

Scotty, you do great work, man. You do a lot of hard work on those faces and they help they game so much. They are just as important to this game as all the other mods. We're a team here! I understand how you feel sometimes it feels like your work goes unappreciated or that you don't get feedback but believe me, I appreciate the hard work and many others do too. They just like to download and play I guess. Lol...

Scootybilly was criticized because he added beards to some players that didn't have them. People complained about it and shortly there after he quit sharing his cyberfaces. I had always thanked him for his work and had asked him to continue. He had not posted anything since our communication so I assumed he either quit or was not going to share them anymore. That was the purpose of the post, to see if we had anyone else that could create them for the community. Personally, I always enjoyed his cyberfaces, but what he chooses to or not to do, is up to him.

The improvement on your cyberfaces Scotty in the past couple years has come along ways. I've got all your 2014 packs and love them...makes the game more enjoyable to play in my opinion...keep'em coming bro looking forward to more of them!!! :good:

tomk30816:

why do you say I quit? I posted several cyberface packs in June. And im certainly not going to be discouraged by a few naysayers that didn't want any Yankees to have beards on their cyberfaces. What is discouraging is the low levels of downloads that I tend to get, either because too few people like them, or the interest for this game is hanging by a thread. Either way I don't appreciate the assumptions you or anyone has made. I do appreciate all the kind comments that you and others have made in and out of this thread, so thank you. :give_rose:

Plus if people have a problem with some of them, they can do it themselves... Why would people complain about a mods that only add to the experience, if they do like the beards, they can learn how to fix it themselves. Good Job with your work.

You are going to find out once you have been here awhile that it is easier for some people to complain about the work of others rather than learning how to do it themselves. If they are not crying about their quality of work they are complaining about the work not being released fast enough. This has happened since this site started.

• 4 weeks later...

If this thread is still relevant you can send me PMs or whatever and I can try to make some faces. Back in business again. Only thing to consider is that I will be on holidays for one week starting saturday. But away from that I should find the time to do some faces.

tomk30816:

why do you say I quit? I posted several cyberface packs in June. And im certainly not going to be discouraged by a few naysayers that didn't want any Yankees to have beards on their cyberfaces. What is discouraging is the low levels of downloads that I tend to get, either because too few people like them, or the interest for this game is hanging by a thread. Either way I don't appreciate the assumptions you or anyone has made. I do appreciate all the kind comments that you and others have made in and out of this thread, so thank you. :give_rose:

They were just pointing out that the Yankees have a no facial hair policy. So why not make the Yankee faces without beards and mustaches?