Cyberfaces For Beginners- MLB 2K-MOD 2017

Jed

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, picklebrad said:

If you don't like it...don't download it. His head looks fine in game. I never increased the size during modding.

You obviously missed the part where I said the details was remarkable...so of course I like it....lol

Calm down brother, we need to loosen up around here, I compliment all your work over the years.

I'm very sorry. I never meant to snap like that. I had a really rough day the other day and I want to apologise. Thank you for the nice compliments and I usually take constructive criticism and don't lash out like that. I do this work to please others. If not, I would just keep it all for myself to enjoy but I want everyone else to see how great the game can be with the mods as well. 

4 hours ago, Bostonnico said:

Hello friends, what do you think about this? they like? This is not your final version. ¿What do you think I can improve in this cyberface? 😃😃

1.png

2.png

Looks nice, about me...Good job Bro....

12 hours ago, Bostonnico said:

Hello friends, what do you think about this? they like? This is not your final version. ¿What do you think I can improve in this cyberface? 😃😃

1.png

2.png

PERFECT! Please made Price with beard, Bogaerts and Velazquez 🙏🏻

Picklebrad que paso con la cyberface de Clayton Kershaw y su cabello largo?KershawBlender.thumb.jpg.7393a68fda30035e8a504a60c9c35261.jpg.96b6fb2419955666e5bd41d33c41f3ca.jpg

On 17/8/2018 at 2:39, picklebrad said:

Lo siento mucho. Nunca quise romper de esa manera. Tuve un día realmente difícil el otro día y quiero disculparme. Gracias por los agradables elogios y generalmente tomo críticas constructivas y no arremetí así. Hago este trabajo para complacer a los demás. Si no, solo me quedaría con todo para disfrutar, pero quiero que todos los demás también vean cuán grande puede ser el juego con los mods. 

Picklebrad que paso con la Cyberface de Clayton Kershaw y su cabello largo?KershawBlender.thumb.jpg.7393a68fda30035e8a504a60c9c35261.jpg.4df63832a788e158e54fa04e6059217c.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived