MLB2K12 Modders

headtrip47

15 hours ago, DaSteelerz said:

I didn't know you were a priest! B)

LOL! I just edited my misspelling. Stupid smart phones. If I were a priest, I would be that Irish bad ass from the Exorcist TV show.  @Bostonnico Of course there will be a MLB 2k18! I am just starting to get better at Cyberfaces and JED has been absolutely killing it along side Scottybilly as well. There will be more Field updates with grass and dirt also and I'm sure someone will knock out uniforms. I adjusted almost every batting stance to their real life stances but I just need someone to implement them into next years roster. 

@picklebrad  friend makes me very happy, that you are working on mod mlb2k I thank you very much. the uniforms do not have such radical changes. The cyberface are constantly updated by @Jed @scottybilly and I also include myself. I am currently working on several cyberface. and the soul and life of the mod, the roster with its schedule is the most important and what more work and time needs. can we work from now? I am willing to help in as I can. :lol: :good:

12 hours ago, Bostonnico said:

It is the first time in a long time that I see the great modders commenting on a topic. My friends I ask me what are the possibilities of a mod mlb 2k18? @DaSteelerz  @scottybilly  @picklebrad  greetings :D

For me it will be minimal.. i might finally release a couple ENB settings and scrounge up a few things here and there.

On 12/13/2017 at 2:26 PM, picklebrad said:

LOL! I just edited my misspelling. Stupid smart phones. If I were a priest, I would be that Irish bad ass from the Exorcist TV show.  @Bostonnico Of course there will be a MLB 2k18! I am just starting to get better at Cyberfaces and JED has been absolutely killing it along side Scottybilly as well. There will be more Field updates with grass and dirt also and I'm sure someone will knock out uniforms. I adjusted almost every batting stance to their real life stances but I just need someone to implement them into next years roster. 

I just came across this website after praying that something like this existed. I am a huge PC gamer and baseball fan but of course but I ended up buying a PS4 just for a baseball game. I am so thrilled that there is work being done for mlb 2k on pc to be up to date. I am selling my PS4 now and just feel relieved I can go back to PC baseball. Is there a way to donate to your team for working on this. I am serious. I really appreciate the work you put into keeping this alive for us fans.

On 12/13/2017 at 3:40 AM, scottybilly said:

People have lives, you know...  and interest in modding for MLB2K and MVP has been waning for some time now.

yes i understand,, me also, i cannot update the roster because of my job.. i am just wandering... but before the mlb season starts,, maybe i can update again the roster and the schedule...

I did a decent roster update a couple of months ago. I can do it again for next year if there really is work being done for a 2k18 mod. Only things Im gonna need help with are the schedule and updating the player's stats to recent.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

It's great to see a new mod going forward and I would like to both enjoy some of the new mods and contribute to new ones.  Its been a while since I have been involved with MLB2K and had a couple of quick questions I was hoping someone may have the answers to.

-  Is it now possible to play a franchise that starts in a specific (ie 2018) year and have all of the current and future year statistics compile properly?
- Is it possible to edit (or disable) the Inside Edge data?  If it isn't possible to do either, then even though we may edit a players ratings, won't any lingering IE data skew any ratings we have set?
- Is it still possible to obtain a Reditor key (I know historically Vlad's support has waned since he began working for VC)?

Archived