2k18

blindguy

2 minutes ago, jroh88_1969 said:

So I will aim and work beyond the amuatur draft? Great work by the way 

A lot of times when a roster crashes at the draft it has to do with a line up that is not valid ,eg: too many pitchers or not enough pitchers,. I have simmed this roster on it goes right to the off season

Blindguy, I don't mind if you upload the roster (I can't speak for Karelaf) as long as I receive some credit, but I'm waiting a bit, until most of the rest of the FA's sign with other teams. I will then comprise another roster to reflect the moves.  My roster will be accurate with all players being on their correct teams. The only part I can't fix is portraits. Maybe someone else can handle those.

1 hour ago, LouisvilleLipp said:

Blindguy, I don't mind if you upload the roster (I can't speak for Karelaf) as long as I receive some credit, but I'm waiting a bit, until most of the rest of the FA's sign with other teams. I will then comprise another roster to reflect the moves.  My roster will be accurate with all players being on their correct teams. The only part I can't fix is portraits. Maybe someone else can handle those.

i would be glad to help with the portraits

• 2 months later...

picklebrad you can pass me the face of jose kings, and if you are interested in the portrait I am working on updating AAA, AA, A and some MLB since I can not update all the new mlb, until they are updated in the pages of where I download the photos, you can make a better roster if we all work in one since everyone makes their changes to personal taste and then there are problems with whoever downloads it, because they do not combine some id and face id.

Someone of you has updated this year's uniforms and stadiums.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived