Serious Cyberfaces requests

picklebrad

I want to start this cyberface request for players who don't already have one, are WELL deserving of one and actually have the proper photos online to create. Please refrain from bombarding this thread with unnecessary and lame requests. Not all cyberface creators are able to get to your requests so please be patient and do NOT bump your posts. Now that I've said all of that, I'll go first...

Jacob deGrom

JT Realmuto 

Mike Foltynewicz

I do not know why that happens, you have to right click on the thumbnail image that appears and give copy address of the link, then paste it in another tab and only the address that appears you copy the number and paste it in the other link. @ 3.png

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Bostonnico said:

¿Qué piensas de esta versión de Jacob deGrom?

Por supuesto, faltan algunas mejoras.

jacob1.png

jacob2.png

degrom face.jpg

Esta quedando muy bien Bostonnico, te recomiendo ponerle un poco de mas barba y que no este tan serio, recuerda que el cabello y la barba de Jacob son marron claro

2 hours ago, picklebrad said:

When I was researching similar face shapes, I ran across Dan Uggla. This was back when deGrom had the crazy long hair so I couldn't ever get it right. Give that a shot and see how it works for you. Good luck bro

Okay, I'll take a look, thanks for the help man 👍👍😁😁

Archived