• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, wuilmer26f said:

some news? or will come out for the next edition 2021 2k21

Haven't heard anything lately on 2K21. Very few faces have been made, and no portraits.  Last I heard the roster still had a few issues to be worked out, and that was near the end of summer.

On 10/5/2020 at 3:14 PM, LouisvilleLipp said:

Haven't heard anything lately on 2K21. Very few faces have been made, and no portraits.  Last I heard the roster still had a few issues to be worked out, and that was near the end of summer.

Yeah I'm going next month and get a PS4 and just get the Show 20! Missed my whole season of baseball. It's my 3rd favorite sport and I haven't been able to enjoy my team play.

• 4 months later...

So, I'll just take time to address some things.

I got too ahead of myself and got overambitious with this project.

Life got in the way of any progress I could have made with the 2020 rosters, along with losing my work in December as part of a hard drive problem. I had an extremely difficult year. One of my best friends who was a baseball diehard passed away early in the year from the pandemic, and I lost all motivation to focus on anything baseball related for quite a while, among other things. Not to go into much detail on that, I say all that to say this, I take immense pride in the work that I do and while I'm appreciative of the support from many of the members on the site, I'm sorry to disappoint everyone who was anticipating something incredible.

What I'll do now is unpin this thread, lock it (since the 2020 season is over) and concentrate on helping upcoming roster releases with everything I've learned about the .ROS structure that I managed to document in threads among this site.

Archived