Anybody playing 2020-style exhibitions/seasons?

BallFour

Just wondering if anyone is playing any MVP games for the 2020 season. If so and you want it to be realistic, just go into Visual Options and turn the crowd and the 3d crowd off, then go into Audio settings and crank the crowd noise all the way down. Would love to see some pictures and/or videos!

Wow, I didn't even think of that. I'm always playing dynasty so for this year's I might try that. I actually just finished a dynasty that lasted 5 real-life years from 2015-19!

I always do one with the Red Sox where I take it slow and then other secondary dynasties where I take on the challenge of rebuilding teams or doing fantasy drafts. MVP is probably better than it's ever been for me

8 minutes ago, GoRedSox34 said:

Wow, I didn't even think of that. I'm always playing dynasty so for this year's I might try that. I actually just finished a dynasty that lasted 5 real-life years from 2015-19!

I always do one with the Red Sox where I take it slow and then other secondary dynasties where I take on the challenge of rebuilding teams or doing fantasy drafts. MVP is probably better than it's ever been for me

Awesome! Would love to see a true-to-life 2020 game at Fenway on MVP!

1 hour ago, BallFour said:

Just wondering if anyone is playing any MVP games for the 2020 season. If so and you want it to be realistic, just go into Visual Options and turn the crowd and the 3d crowd off, then go into Audio settings and crank the crowd noise all the way down. Would love to see some pictures and/or videos!

Yes, that´s how I´m playing the game right now, no crowd, no crowd noise, not pretty, but that´s how the game looks in these virus days...

1 hour ago, laroquece said:

Yes, that´s how I´m playing the game right now, no crowd, no crowd noise, not pretty, but that´s how the game looks in these virus days...

....and it suck dead moose balls already.  Hate it.  

12 hours ago, BallFour said:

Don't think of it as playing without fans. Think of it as testing collision data. 😝

Nooooo, I meant the actual game, not MVP.   We actually turn crowds off for online play just in case it's sucking up any bandwidth.

Archived