deslizantes mvp beisbol (sliders discussion)

wuilmer26f

Greetings friends, would you like to ask what sliders do you have for mvp baseball? I have heard that it is better to leave everything at 0.
What experience do you have with the sliders and if you could share those controls on the forum !!

and what datafile or camera would be better to use in baseball mvp?

28 minutes ago, wuilmer26f said:

Greetings friends, would you like to ask what sliders do you have for mvp baseball? I have heard that it is better to leave everything at 0.
What experience do you have with the sliders and if you could share those controls on the forum !!

This question has been asked in here a lot. Quite a lot. Gordo has his own sliders that he has worked on over the years and he posts them. Search the forums for that thread.

But he is NOT the only one who has sliders here so don’t think that for a second.

There a lot of datafiles on here. Jim825 has one. So does Gordo and Trues and Kumala and KSMlove. They are all good. It is up to you to decide what is the best for you so give them all a shot and even the ones I did not mention.

On 3/17/2021 at 2:08 PM, wuilmer26f said:

I play on All-Star and put Pitch Speed at 40.

10 minutes ago, wuilmer26f said:

ok brother thanks and the rest you leave it in 0 ?

I checked and actually pitch speed at 34 is my setting. Here are some screenshots, and right now pitching is too easy so I'm going to make the pitch meter harder (increase it). I use hitter's eye ON (I've always liked it).

And I use Kccitystar MVP 15 datafile

2021-03-23.thumb.png.341f40960c20efebb8b89232d54e66ef.png

935871089_2021-03-23(1).thumb.png.f4018ee41cf6170c6159e4c70bcceb32.png

290627449_2021-03-23(2).thumb.png.8fa5056fda4154605f18bed8cfb1b092.png

Btw, KC ... you're boy Rami there is in a dog of a movie with Denzel, The Little Things .... I was highly disappointed and I like both actors.  I thought it just fell off. I thought the editing was pretty poor too. (hmmm....maybe I need to start a movie discussion section)

Just now, Gordo said:

Btw, KC ... you're boy Rami there is in a dog of a movie with Denzel, The Little Things .... I was highly disappointed and I like both actors.  I thought it just fell off. I thought the editing was pretty poor too. (hmmm....maybe I need to start a movie discussion section)

Rami Malek needs to be in more indie films to build up his credibility like Robert Pattinson did. Just take that box office money from the Queen movie, Bond, and that syndication money from Mr. Robot and cash out doing indie films. He should do roles that help him improve as an actor, just my take ;)

Archived