Turner Field WIP

Dan

Would you like Turner Field released without the wall earlier then a wall update to come?  

36 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

Okay, everyone, I will kindly ask anyone trashing BaseballHeadDan to please jump out the window.

Your the last one we wanna hear from, especially wiht such a comment, who are you dude?? Shut your piehole! These screens look very discouraging, and I don't really see any progress. Looks like there was a lot of cutting/pasting going on, especially with the We(L)come to Turner Filed sign, the scoreboard, all of it.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your the last one we wanna hear from, especially wiht such a comment, who are you dude?? Shut your piehole! These screens look very discouraging, and I don't really see any progress. Looks like there was a lot of cutting/pasting going on, especially with the We(L)come to Turner Filed sign, the scoreboard, all of it.

Look. You wanted to see screens. I gave you screens. What else do you want? I can't just wave my hand and everything magically falls in to place. It takes time. No, I did not cut and paste. That is what it looks like in the game. Now, if you have anything nice to say, say it here. If not, kindly keep your mouth shut.

ok , we know your working on it but when will it be done is the question? this thread started the end of march and now, a month and a half later your still not done.........you posted a poll asking if we wanted the unfinished version posted and updated later and we voted yes....so where is the first version?

You all sound like big-time Hollywood producers. You want the crap out first to satsify people instead of waiting for and encouraging the best work possible.

Really, if you all are going to question his effort and work ethic, do it yourselves, since you all work so much harder on stuff than he does. :roll:

Look. You wanted to see screens. I gave you screens. What else do you want? I can't just wave my hand and everything magically falls in to place. It takes time. No, I did not cut and paste. That is what it looks like in the game. Now, if you have anything nice to say, say it here. If not, kindly keep your mouth shut.

This won't really come across as being nice, but lets look the history of this thing. You initially come out stating that you've decided that you are the only one who should be modding Turner. Pretty big cajones from someone who has never submitted any prior work, but what the heck.

Then throughout, it's a continual process of having other individuals give you images to use, advice and assistance, while we read about how wonderful its progress is going.

Then we see the same scoreboard images as teasers and read about how your biggest fan has seen other screenies that will' blow our socks off"

THEN, you have the gall to create a thread asking to alter the stadium mods others have created

231 replies, 7755 views and nearly two months later your dumbfounded as to why people are a tad put off and then we get these latest rounds of screenshots, which I don't even need commenting on.

Then after posting these images, your friend alludes to how we should all be ashamed and how this pile of work has progressed better than ANY other person could do.

I really think you need to reevaluate a bit

That quote is from April 25, 2005 on page 6 of this thread before it was discovered that you were trying to scam people.

Why do bring this up nearly a month after he posted.

He acted like that on April 25th that's when what are you trying to accomplish.

I think I hear you're room mother calling, get to work on the mod and prove us doubters wrong.

hmmm I asked Mark to lock the thread for personal reasons so a final word: Should I just give this up and leave it to you, Pirate? Even if I keep going and you make one too, everybody will choose yours just becuase all of your other ones are good.

I never asked to take this over BBHD, keep working... I polled it because I have about ten requests a day asking me to do the Ted. But I let you take it, just like you asked.

I now ask why bring up a month old qoute?

Wow guys, stay off the kid's back and let him do his mod godammit

This is pathetic and you guys should be ashamed of yourselves

Dan take as long as you want and get it done to the best of your ability. That is all that matters. Just ignore the greedy animals :wink:

Ashamed for what?

They kid asked for donations for something that looks uncurable, and for the longest time he wouldn't even show us work. You have done a great job at keeping us up to date on the Tropicana Project. He would not and it was because he has messed some things up severly. Why ask for cash?

He is defaming every modder on this board, by asking for cash for an incomplete mod.

Then he brings up genric quotes from nearly a month ago and tries to get our pitty... that is pathetic.

I have said and continue to say "Go Dan!" put out something that proves the neysayers wrong.

Here's my typical afternoon:

3:15 - Get home from school

-3:30 - Get food, check mvpmods.com, get ready to mod

-3:40 - Open everything I need to mod

-4:00 (on a rare non-baseball day, 4:45) - move the verticles around, do a little PSPing, etc.

after that I don't really get to it; my only good time is weekends. see?

I love the schedule it's really cute, it really is... I don't care when you mod, but if you promise people that you will do something and then you don't come through that is not right.

You left a lot of people disappointed.

You promised the moon and are giving them a slice of swiss cheese.

It's ok to not understand the imensity of a project, it's ok to mess up a project, just let people know what you are doing.

Don't give them these photoshopped images and let them assume they are ingame shots.

Believe me I would never pay for a MOD. Especially one that is not done.

We've been throught the unfounded promises, lack of progress and lack of evidence problems with BBHD, but the latest is his pathetic attempt at recalling the past for sympathy.

What is the purpose of that post Dan?

WayoftheBraves what have you ever done for this modding community except support BBHD?

So your opinion means absolutely nothing to me, and just like you mention, I don't have to donate and I don't have to listen to your babble. It doesn't mean a darn thing to me. I just feel bad about what happened with this mod.

A lot of people got their hopes up and they came crashing down hard.

I love the schedule it's really cute, it really is... I don't care when you mod, but if you promise people that you will do something and then you don't come through that is not right.

You left a lot of people disappointed.

You promised the moon and are giving them a slice of swiss cheese.

Excuse me, but since when did Dan finish the mod? There's nothing to be disappointed about.

He never said he was finishing the mod, he asked for the topic to be closed, and he promised something he has not comethrough with.

That's where the people are left disappointed.

Are you finishing it Dan?

Archived