Turner Field WIP

Dan

Would you like Turner Field released without the wall earlier then a wall update to come?  

36 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that is a good question. where is he? i would like at least a screenshot, and i'm getting tired of wating on nothing. i had my dobuts even before pirates statement today that this was getting done. we have seen nothing...and i'm not so thrilled on the quality of the actual game shots.

i hope i'm wrong....

He sent them to me. Deal. :roll:

Trust me, he's working hard. And let's face it, nobody out there is willing to go as far as he has for this particular update. And that's not a slap to anyone's face, I'm just saying he's going all out on this. He could've easily just updated the ads and ignored everything else. But no, he's going the distance. So instead of putting him down, let's cheer him on like the great baseball fans we are!!! :D

:roll: give me a break

I am truly speechless. I know that you are all mad at me, and I thank WayoftheBraves for sticking up for me. Yes, we have had regular AIM conversations and I have sent him screenshots. My problem is that there are still things wrong with them and putting them here may cause more bickering. I am wating for Five's TED pics so that is why I have not made much progress. This thread has taken a turn for the worse, though by the end of the week I hope to turn it around with some screenies.

I have updated the dugout with New Era and braves.com logos, as well as changing the wooden benches to blue padded, as WayoftheBraves directed me. I do not have a screen, however, because in the game all that shows up is a greyish-tan color. :oops:

Between school, homework, double little league games (cause I'm in two leagues) and other things, my time is limited for this project. I am doing the best I can to move on with this mod, but weekdays are NOT the best time for me. I will NOT reply to most negitave posts so if you want to ask something or make a suggestion, please do it in a nice way. Thank you.

Hey man like i said if you're really doing this and its looking as good as some of your faithful are saying then i apologized before, now again, and will again once its up for download. From what you said it sounds like you're working real hard on it so i will give you the benefit of the doubt and chill out and wait.

Go Braves

You shouldn't even post screenies. They don't deserve it, as evidence by their attitude. Not all, but some.

He got himself in this situation, and whatever, maybe it is better to keep this super secret project including screenies between you agents :roll:

Look, all I'm saying is that it's gonna take a lot of time. I'm sure he has considered posting screenies, but if the stadium hasn't even gotten some significant work done, what good are screenies? Everyone would just be crying about how it hasn't progressed enough. :roll:

Everyone, just take it easy, and let's enjoy the ride!!! :D

Yes, there are OTHER SCREENSHOTS, I have seen them, including some of the dugout and they all look real awesome. Believe it, he is unloading his lunch to get this mod as good as possible.

Patience, again, and it will blow your socks off!!!

Interesting considering that no significant work has been completed.

if he is truly going the "distance", then one would want to post his/her own progress, maybe not as extensive as HaloFan, hehe, but at least, post a screen here and there.

Look, I didn't post screenshots to appease the masses, I did it mostly for myself, as I enjoy the process of seeing my stadium built, and to a certain extent it's an ego thing as well. Not everyone is like that.

Let the kid do his mod, and stop trying to rush him. I know he kinda put his foot in his mouth with his whole "nobody else do this mod" statement and whatnot, but let him do what he's going to do.

That being said, I don't see anything wrong with a little competition, since the overall goal is to get a mod done, regardless of who ends up doing it.

Archived