Modding Questions? Ask Them Here.

giantjeff

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

Y4L,

Remember when you guys told me about using install and the gfxpak to install cyberfaces...today for the first time it didn't work. It gave the first line about packing the models.big and then it said "successful" at the end but it didn't show the big line of files doing its thing. I didn't do anything...it just stopped working. Do you know what might be the problem?

Thanks,

BRobby05

Edited by BRobby05

Y4L,

Remember when you guys told me about using install and the gfxpak to install cyberfaces...today for the first time it didn't work. It gave the first line about packing the models.big and then it said "successful" at the end but it didn't show the big line of files doing its thing. I didn't do anything...it just stopped working. Do you know what might be the problem?

Thanks,

BRobby05

I don't know what the problem could be since I have never had it happen to me. Have you tried to Install the faces with TiT?

Yes, they installed with Total Installer Thingy. I guess that because the "install method" was more reliable for me, I was more interested in continuing to use it.

BTW, when I originally posted this, of course I used the blue font, I couldn't see it on my computer. I pm'd Jim about it but he wrote back saying that he could see it. Obviously you could because you responded. Is there some setting that I need to adjust? When you quoted me above with the gray background, it shows my writing in white. When I try to select it with the mouse to change the color, once I select it, the colors ok. This is weird!

Thanks,

BRobby05

• 3 weeks later...

How do i get the game MVP 13 to be full screen on my TV. I guess it's a resolution issue. My TV is a 40" HDMI in from a Radeon 6870 HDMI out. Max res on the game is very low and sides are cut off on the game. You can see everything but it needs to be widescreen. Is there a setting i need to adjust?

• 1 month later...

This is an easy one. I've searched a lot on these forums, but there are so many questions on cyberfaces that I cannot find an exact answer. I downloaded an Aaron Hicks cyberface and the files are labeled c828. I noticed on the Player Id list thread that Hicks is 186.

I am using Grmprp's 2014 roster.

Is it simply renaming the file names to c186 to install correctly?

One way to do it is to go into the datadatabase folder and make a copy of the attrib.dat file. Change the file extension of the copy from .dat to .csv and then open up the file in Excel.

Look at the column that has the header "11 playerattrib_face2004style". This column contains all of the cyberface numbers. Don't worry that the column header is labeled "playerattrib_face2004style", while the column just to the left of it is labeled "10 playerattrib_face". For some reason, EA Sports has the column headers off by one row.

You can see that the values in the playerattrib_face2004style" column have values from 1 - 915, which is the range of valid cyberface IDs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a question. How can I make a correct stadium announcement from start to finish and how can I create a hdr file like version b of the team's stadium announcement? I can make a player name with no problem and a base 16 hex file for it corresponding to the number in the MVPedit for the player, but I tried one for Anaheim stadium but it just played a generic intro instead. What am I doing wrong???

Thanks,

BRobby05

• 3 weeks later...

メニュー画面について質問です。

58や03bh、bg、bf、29bg、bf、bd は作れるのですが

それ以外を作って変更すると、起動時にクラッシュします。

Photoshopで作った画像をEAgraphでbmpに変換してから画像を替える。

此の方法ではダメなんでしょうか?

I have a question about the menu screen.
How do make 03bh and 58, bg, bf, 29bg, bf, is bd
If I change it to make it other than, it crashes on startup.
To change the image and has been translated to a bmp in EAgraph images made ​​with Photoshop.
How would no good at in this?