EA going to College

CCH3900

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this raises a question....will this be counter productive to snash's project? as you know, they are working on a college baseball conversion right now.

one more thing...will this include all ncaa teams or just divison 1? we never hear enough of divison 2 +3.

let's make a sister site right now....collegemods.com

nahhhh I don't think so because they are working on that for this year's version of the game.

Although it does raise an interesting point though because now that this has been announced they just may say forget it since there will be a full version of it by EA within a year. Oh well either way I'm excited!

IF this is true, this will be awesome, but in a sense, it won't have real players names, so if they do make it, I agree with BravesJ about MVPmods having a sister site, so we can hit up those rosters.

they can't put in real names becuase tracking permission for the players to use their name and likeness in a real game would be almost impossible, since they don't belong in a union.

if this does happen, we have to find someone to cover the rosters of every team...

i hope we get lower divisons in there as well as d-1. nobody gets it with the lower divisons. mabye this will spark interest in college baseball in general.

Here's hoping EA 'accidentally' leaves the audio, stadiums, cyberfaces, schedule, .loc files etc.. in the same format as MVP 2005, then we can convert it to the pro game, as Take 2's 2006 PC effort will most likely be a car wreck waiting to happen

Here's hoping EA 'accidentally' leaves the audio, stadiums, cyberfaces, schedule, .loc files etc.. in the same format as MVP 2005, then we can convert it to the pro game, as Take 2's 2006 PC effort will most likely be a car wreck waiting to happen

it wont be the same...it just wont be the same.... RIP MVP BASEBALL.

BravesJI have no plans to scrap the College 2k5 project ,even with this announcement, BBF9 is right they cant have real rosters, and if it is the same format as MVP 2005 we should be able to convet our rosters from our project to this new game hopefully. Besides this will probably not be out til spring and our project is on schedule to be done by August, So yes we will continue with our project

BravesJI have no plans to scrap the College 2k5 project ,even with this announcement, BBF9 is right they cant have real rosters, and if it is the same format as MVP 2005 we should be able to convet our rosters from our project to this new game hopefully. Besides this will probably not be out til spring and our project is on schedule to be done by August, So yes we will continue with our project

maybe we should just ask them to leave all the stadiums, faces, etc. in.

do you think ea was inspired by your project in some way or form? mabye...

if they are easily convertable, all we have to do is update the rosters and add a few teams.

Yes, Im hoping it will be like that, that way at least our rosters will be used for next year as well. We did have some threads on the EA boards so that is a possibilty but i doubt it, it sounds like they have been eying this for a while

EA should reward the mods community for years of polishing up their games. I even think that the mods are encouraging more customers to purchase their games, thus increasing their sales. So EA does owe its mod community something.

let's make a sister site right now....collegemods.com

This is good news. And you know something, we don't need a sister site. A whole new area can be created in here for the college game. Just like we did back in the beginning of the year when we introduced the MVP 2005 forums. Mvp 2004 will be phased out to make room. Problem solved.

Let the games continue!!!!!!

Archived