The Official MVP MLB 2006 Thread

Sean O

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like it. If I had one more comment about it, i think the text wityh the info and stuff can be done away with because it gives you that info under show info doesn't it?

I was thinking the same thing but I thought someone mentioned they wanted it on there. Maybe I am mistaken. I'll remove that info and play around with it some more. I will work on the other 29 stadims but unfourtanitly I can not guarantee I will have them done in time for Feb 20 "release" of MVP 06. Like everyone else I am very busy. I will do as many as I can. Although if anyone wants to help out they can send me day and night photos of the stadiums. Just PM me and I'll send you my email

EVERY STADIUM

http://www.mlbroadtrip.com/english/

Click on Cities, click on ballpark afterwards, select your picture (side click, copy the link to the picture), paste the link into your address bar, then you have a full sized picture!

Some night pictures or day pictures will be missing. But google image search can fill in the rest.

Here's Dodger Stadium

fourdecks.jpg

dodgerfront5.jpg

Soriano -- that's a good site, those pictures are updated from last season. But the seats picture is gonna be completely different -- I'm not even sure what colors they are planning to put on the new seats but I am guessing no more orange hehehe.

Definitely don't like rap -- the name is just something that stuck a while ago. :)

Hi fellas,Newbie here.I was wondering if its possible to get all the mods used for MVP MLB 2006 such as cyberfaces,stadiums,audio,and video with a modded Xbox,or if it is only possible using the cpu.I'm not sure if my Cpu can handle any type of games,as its pretty old.Thanks for your help and time.

Hey Ross...I was kind of expecting your pics to be of a better resolution/clarity. I like the idea but the pics are blurry/stretched.

The problem is it is tough to find good pictures online to use. If you have some hi res pics you would like me to use. Please send them my way :D

Hi fellas,Newbie here.I was wondering if its possible to get all the mods used for MVP MLB 2006 such as cyberfaces,stadiums,audio,and video with a modded Xbox,or if it is only possible using the cpu.I'm not sure if my Cpu can handle any type of games,as its pretty old.Thanks for your help and time.

This is only for PC so far.

Just an idea but why not use screen shots. All the stadiums have been modded, all you need is everyone's permission to use a screenshot of the mod. You got mine. There's 21 stadiums.

I'd be okay with that, but since Rossmac is making it, it is his choice. I just hope the pictures don't get too stretched out.

Can somebody tell me how is this gonna differ from MVP05 besides having 2006 all over it? What will be included?

It's a collection of mods that are coming out at relatively the same time. Though of course the mods themselves will have their own separate releases. Basically, it was a project to give the game a fresh feel for 2006.

Archived