MVPMods Sig Showdown - Round 2

Kriegz

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tribetime, one quick question here. Did you want the submitted sigs by the competitors not to have the name of the person who made it on the sig?

I do believe so, Y4L. In order to maintain the fairness of the competition and the impartiality of the judges.

I do believe so, Y4L. In order to maintain the fairness of the competition and the impartiality of the judges.

Ok, so if that is the case, I have two people that sent me sigs that have their name on it. Tribetime and Friedman have there name on their sigs.

The other people that have sent me their sigs (BBHD, Filthy57, Medric822 and Thome25) all sent me sigs WITHOUT having their name on it, which I assume is what we wanted.

Are there any other sigs I need?

I don't think that not having your name is such a big deal. We're not a biased group and we don't judge based on your popularity or how much we like/dislike you. I think that it should have to inclue a name as it would make the contest a little tougher, having to find a spot that will look good with a name...

I don't think that not having your name is such a big deal. We're not a biased group and we don't judge based on your popularity or how much we like/dislike you. I think that it should have to inclue a name as it would make the contest a little tougher, having to find a spot that will look good with a name...

Ya, after thinking about it, it's not a big deal, I just never posted again about it.

Ok, so if that is the case, I have two people that sent me sigs that have their name on it. Tribetime and Friedman have there name on their sigs.

The other people that have sent me their sigs (BBHD, Filthy57, Medric822 and Thome25) all sent me sigs WITHOUT having their name on it, which I assume is what we wanted.

Are there any other sigs I need?

KC and BF9

Ok, I am waiting on KC and BF9 and also the other thing I have to announce here is that Trues made the chatroom and the judges and I will be in there on Friday. The chatroom is password protected.

Tribetime, can you give me a complete list of judges so I can PM them on Thursday? And, there is no school on Friday, am I right?

Archived