• Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah athletes. The matchups are.

KC vs. Filthy

TribeTime vs. BBHD

consolation:

BF9 vs. Thome

Medric vs. Friedman

At this point if you lose you're out. Athlete sigs will be due next Wednesday, leaving a little more time for this one considering the holiday. Good luck guys.

Sorry I missed the judging. I wound up having to work third shift tonight (which I wasn't too happy about, because I had to drive back 3 hours from my parents' house, and will be driving 3 hours back tomorrow), and so I slept late, forgetting about judging this competition.

Again, I ask if it would be condusive to judgement if the judges could view the entries beforehand to ascertain and identify the characteristics that he should comment and vote on. That way also, if something pops up as it did today, I could just PM my stuff to Y4L.

--Eric

Sorry I missed the judging. I wound up having to work third shift tonight (which I wasn't too happy about, because I had to drive back 3 hours from my parents' house, and will be driving 3 hours back tomorrow), and so I slept late, forgetting about judging this competition.

Again, I ask if it would be condusive to judgement if the judges could view the entries beforehand to ascertain and identify the characteristics that he should comment and vote on. That way also, if something pops up as it did today, I could just PM my stuff to Y4L.

--Eric

I approve of the idea as long as everyone else is ok with it.

Yes, it is a KC design sig. He made it for me a few days before Christmas so I put it right on display. I like it a lot.

EDIT: By the way, I thought I would add that I have recieved four new sigs for the second round, which of course is going to feature an athlete. So far, Medric, Thome25, Friedman and BaseballHeadDan have sent in their sigs, so I am just confirming the reciept of it.

Archived