MVPMods Sig Showdown - Round 2

Kriegz

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We had deadlines. Not to sound like a b*tch but any missed deadline is a forfeit

Kc is right. I don't know why BBF9 did not submit one nor am I going to try and guess. And Medric did submit his sig, so he's ok.

How about on New Year's day we try and do this? If not, I won't wait around for this any longer.

Kc is right. I don't know why BBF9 did not submit one nor am I going to try and guess. And Medric did submit his sig, so he's ok.

How about on New Year's day we try and do this? If not, I won't wait around for this any longer.

That's a good idea. If BBF9 doesn't submit his sig by New Year's, then he should forfeit. That's what happens when you miss a deadline.

phew...i've been playing another game for like the last few days and completey zoned out on this. glad we didn't vote yet.

how about we notify the voting time at least 24 hours in advance...that will give us a bit of time to clear time, especally if we go missing for a couple of days...

I feel that we need to set up a time to judge very, very soon because I don't want the ones who have participated in the competition to feel like their time and efforts were wasted, if BBF9 hasn't turned in anything yet, he needs to be disqualified. We set a deadline, and that deadline needs to be met.

So, what times are good for the rest of the judges?

We may have to think of a new way to vote on this. I mean, how the heck can we get all the judges in here at the same time?

Maybe (and this is just an idea) if Trues can set up a forum and only have the judges and moderators have access in it? I'll need a list of all the judges again and then we can give only those eight, along with the mods, access in there. Once a person is not a judge anymore, then if they are not a moderator in here, they don't have access anymore. If this is a good idea, I can then post the person's sig in there and the judge can come in and vote on it. I will then tally up the votes and announce them after everyone has voted.

I know something similar to this happened before with the Judge's Chamber, but this new forum would have even stricter access. I also feel bad that no one has voted yet.

Tribetime, what do you think of this idea?

Archived