MVPMods Sig Showdown - Round 2

Kriegz

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to let y'all know, I won't be submitting a sig for round three.

-BBHD

I won't be either, I just pmed Y4L. I guess it's TribeTime and Thome25 who are competing in the final round. Hopefully, after they have a winner, we can start over, and do this again.

IDK, who cares, since it took forever just to get round 2 done. Like I said, if you want to do this on my site, which is much faster, feel free to. just pm me or fried for a link, or go to the links section on this site, and look for Sky High

ummm...no, I'm fine right here.

IDK, who cares, since it took forever just to get round 2 done. Like I said, if you want to do this on my site, which is much faster, feel free to. just pm me or fried for a link, or go to the links section on this site, and look for Sky High

It didn't take "forever" to complete round 2. We gave the sig contestants enough time to submit their work. If you don't like how it is done, why don't you leave here and go to your own site and don't come back?

Round 3 is the championship, Me vs. KC, and then the consolation championship, Thome vs Friedman. I guess then we can have Filthy and BBHD battle for 3rd. Sorry Medric, but I think you are done because BF withdrew, but you can still make one if you want.

well, if you want, I'll make one, so you dont have to give thome a bye.

so it'll be

TribeTime vs KC

Thome VS TDM

No, only because you were not in it from the beginning. There's no way of saying you would have beat Medric or BaseballHeadDan or anyone else that submitted their sigs for this contest.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope I'm still a judge...i'll be willing to judge the round 3 submissions if necessary (apologies for missed meetings , vacations and stuff :( )

You didn't miss a thing. In fact, for this final round we are going to have a new thread and it will be a poll so you and everyone else in the forum can vote.. All we need now are the four submissions and that's it.

You didn't miss a thing. In fact, for this final round we are going to have a new thread and it will be a poll so you and everyone else in the forum can vote.. All we need now are the four submissions and that's it.

Y4L, did I PM you my 3rd submission?

Archived