MVPMods Sig Showdown - Round 2

Kriegz

ah! nothing like a catnap to make you feel better! I do it in science class every day, well, that is until I was left there, and slept through lunch! I'm wide awake in that class now! lol!

That reminds me of when i was in high school. My Algebra teacher once told the class about how a student had fallen asleep in one of his classes , so they decided to play a prank. Everyone left the room and they turned the lights off. When the kid woke up he thought he had overslept and school had ended , lol.

There was a change in plans. I have to take a stupid blood test at "Kaiser Permanante" tomorrow around 9 am. If you guys are holding a judge's meeting around there I apologize but I can't make it. :(

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess it wouldn't matter if the sigs are posted in here as long as the votes are kept private. We need a set time for the meeting tomarrow somewhere from 11 to 5 est.

Ok. now I have recieved all the sig entries. And going by the setup that Tribetime gave us, I will present the sigs to the judges in that way. I'll go over each setup here:

1.) Kccitystar vs. BBF9

2.) Thome25 vs Filthy57

3.) BBHD vs Medric822

4.) Friedman vs. Tribetime

Again I will confirm that I have recieved all eight entries. Now if the judges want to be here to do this, let's say noon eastern time?? Would that be ok? I am sure we can adjust it give or take an hour.

Good luck to everyone.

Well, I don't know what to say. We got in there and Steelstone, Snash13, Ixuncle and myself were there. The people that did not show up for whatever reason were AstroEric, BravesJ858 and Spivey11.

The four of us that were there voted and I have each person's votes for the sigs recorded.

Ok, this is the situation here. Three judges missed the voting for whatever reason. Hey, it happens. Spivey messaged me and asked if he could get the sigs from me to judge. I can't do that because I am leaving soon because as I said, I am going out of town. So, I am going to give you guys two choices on this. You can wait until I return to get the remaining votes for everyone or you can take the votes that I collected today and use them. It is interesting to note that all the votes for each round in here were unanimous. Anyway, here they are:

Judges who voted were Snash13, IXUncle, SteelStone and myself.

KC vs BBF9

Votes 4 - 0 in favor of KCCitystar.

Thome25 vs Filthy57

Votes 4 - 0 in favor of Filthy57.

BaseballHeadDan vs Medric822

Votes 4 - 0 in favor of BaseballHeadDan.

Friedman vs Tribetime

Votes 4 - 0 in favor of Tribetime.

Important notes: The sigs were presented two apiece at a time. I made an announcement in the chatroom that this round would be "XXX vs XXX" and then I posted the link to the sigs and they voted. I kept score manually at home. I judged the sigs myself earlier this morning and I determined my own four separate winners. I did not post to the others who I voted for.

Anyhow, this is all I had to work with today. I am thinking that maybe the other three judges can get a bye this time because the majority vote for each round has already been met. So even if those three would have been there and voted in any of the rounds for the person that got no votes here, that person still would have lost today.

The hardest of the votes was the final one we had with Friedman and Tribetime. That took the most deliberation between those guys.

Major thank you's to Tribetime for wanting to revive this competition. Good luck on the next round, and Merry Christmas!

Archived