MVPMods Sig Showdown - Round 2

Kriegz

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been thinking about this even more the past hour or so and maybe this can be the way to go. All I would do is send PM's to each judge and have them go in that forum and look at the sigs and vote on them.

Again, here are the list of Judges:

1. Spivey11

2. BravesJ858

3. AstroEric

4. SteelStone

5. Snash13

6. IXUncle

7. Yankee4Life

The only other people that would have access to this forum besides those seven listed above would be Trues, MarkB, Carter, RAM and Five, the rest of the moderating team.

I've been thinking about this even more the past hour or so and maybe this can be the way to go. All I would do is send PM's to each judge and have them go in that forum and look at the sigs and vote on them.

Again, here are the list of Judges:

1. Spivey11

2. BravesJ858

3. AstroEric

4. SteelStone

5. Snash13

6. IXUncle

7. Yankee4Life

The only other people that would have access to this forum besides those seven listed above would be Trues, MarkB, Carter, RAM and Five, the rest of the moderating team.

Sounds good, Y4L. I hope this can get started ASAP so we can get the results and continue with the competition.

ok, who's out of the competition, and who moves on?

We have not even voted on the second round yet. The second round features KC vs Filthy57, Tribetime vs BBHDan, Medric vs Friedman and Baseballfanatik9 vs Thome25. Since BBF9 said he could not send a sig, he has been eliminated and Thome25's sig wins by default. That's the only winner so far.

what we should do, is for the head judge to pm us a list of all rounds, and the entries, and we should vote for what ones we like, we'll vote for all rounds but for the one that our sig is in. It speeds up the pace that way!

Also, if you guys want to join this cool site, its a graphics site, Sky High.

what we should do, is for the head judge to pm us a list of all rounds, and the entries, and we should vote for what ones we like, we'll vote for all rounds but for the one that our sig is in. It speeds up the pace that way!

Also, if you guys want to join this cool site, its a graphics site, Sky High.

I don't think that's a good idea. Let's say that there is a BBHD vs. TribeTime, and TribeTime wins. Then TT vs. KC, isn't there a chance that BBHD might vote for KC, because he is mad that TT beat him. I'm not saying that will happen, but just in case.

Now I know I'm not a judge or anything like that, but the answer here is simple.

If I'm not mistaken, everyone sends Y4L their sig right?

If that's the case, Y4L, you should just make a site on like Geocities or something, upload the image there, send out a PM to all the judges so they can check, and then have the judges send you a PM back with who they think should win. And then when you post the results, show everyone the sigs that were entered and who voted for who in the thread or whatever.

I'm not trying to be an *** or anything like that, but it's a very simple concept and would get the job done just fine. I've been part of something like this before, and we used this method and the competitions and voting were really smooth.

Also, set a deadline and stick with it.

Example:

Sig makers have 1 week to make their sig.

Judges have 1 week to make their vote.

Just my two cents, and once again, like I said, I'm not trying to be an *** or anything, just speaking from experience.

Now I know I'm not a judge or anything like that, but the answer here is simple.

If I'm not mistaken, everyone sends Y4L their sig right?

If that's the case, Y4L, you should just make a site on like Geocities or something, upload the image there, send out a PM to all the judges so they can check, and then have the judges send you a PM back with who they think should win. And then when you post the results, show everyone the sigs that were entered and who voted for who in the thread or whatever.

I'm not trying to be an ass or anything like that, but it's a very simple concept and would get the job done just fine. I've been part of something like this before, and we used this method and the competitions and voting were really smooth.

Also, set a deadline and stick with it.

Example:

Sig makers have 1 week to make their sig.

Judges have 1 week to make their vote.

Just my two cents, and once again, like I said, I'm not trying to be an ass or anything, just speaking from experience.

You aren't being an ass, you are just giving your opinion. No problem.

I did consider this but the thing that discouraged me from doing so is that I didn't want to take the chance to have the webpage's URL leaked out to the public. So I didn't go to Geocities or Tripod. With this sub-forum, only the moderators of this website and the judges will have access to it. When a judge resigns his post, he will lose access to this forum.

Why not just have the members vote. For example KC's sig would be number 1. Then TT would be number 2. Then you would have a poll, whos do you like better 1 or 2. No names would be involved obiously. I just say this because it's taking an awful long time for this to end.

Well, round 3 matchups are in the results thread. I don't know when this round's deadline will be because my desktop is currently hosed.

Can you post the matchups for the third round in here TT? So far, one person has mailed me their sig. Take your time everyone. No rush here.

Archived