kgbaseball's 2006 Roster Overhaul

kgbaseball

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, as Hawk Harrelson would say "He gone!" I'll move Tallet and Wolfe up and create Harang.

One problem though, who to move out of AAA? I had Duff at AA, so if I delete him, that clears a spot for Wolfe to move and up and Harang to be created, but Tallet is still on AA with 25 people in Syracuse.

Alright, as Hawk Harrelson would say "He gone!" I'll move Tallet and Wolfe up and create Harang.

One problem though, who to move out of AAA? I had Duff at AA, so if I delete him, that clears a spot for Wolfe to move and up and Harang to be created, but Tallet is still on AA with 25 people in Syracuse.

I'd move Vermilyea down since he was moved up when Janssen was called up to the majors

Done. Tonight I'll finsh the Nats; hopefully I'll have the Yankees done by then. At that point, I'll try and get every rster correct regarding recent callups, and set the starting rotations and lineups correctly. After that, I might release a beta to a few people to test out to see how it works. After that, the fun part - editing all these buggers. This is going to blow all your heads' off.

Esix Snead has been released from AAA Ottawa.

Hayden Penn was called up from AAA, and Julio Manon was sent to AAA.

Penn is coming up to start for the injured Daniel Cabrera, but I would count on him staying with the team when DCab comes back. Lopez and Chen have been atrocious, so he'll be staying.

Penn came down with appendicitis, so Adam Loewen got the call. I'd still expect to see Penn up with Baltimore once he's recovered, and Loewen may stick as well.

More oddness to the Orioles:

SEATTLE -- One prospect's down, and another will take his place. Hayden Penn complained of shooting stomach pains Monday and was diagnosed with appendicitis, necessitating an immediate surgery. The Orioles will replace him on the roster with Adam Loewen, who is at Double-A Bowie and has posted a 4-2 record and a 2.72 ERA this season.

It doesn't say who goes down to make room for Loewen now.

I just noticed that Penn was put on the DL for his appendix problem, so I'll just leave him in AAA for now. By the time I release these rosters, it could be totally different.

Yeah, he probably won't be up for about a month now.

Nationals

Deleted:

P's Greg Bunn, Tom Wilson, Ricardo Morales, John Felfoldi, Clint Everts, Jim Henderson, Juan Ovalles, Gerald Plexico, Brett Campbell, Chris Schroder, IF's Jonathan Castro, Steve Mortimer, C's Robert Rodriguez, Devin Ivany, OF's Doug Vroman, Edgardo Baez

untitled12ef.jpg

Player Count: 3,337

To goal: 87

Wee, I'm done with this. Only downsizing left is the Free Agent pool.

Alright, so I cut the roster size down to 3,235. I exported the .dat files, and started the game. I can edit any player I want without any problems in the game, but if I try to play a game, it crashes. I have a feeling it has something to do with all the created players I've made because I've had problems with creating players in MVPEdit before. For some reason it doesn't like me creating guys. So I want someone to try out my .dat files to see if it works on their computer. Let me know if you want to do it; I'll send the .mbe to you.

Also, if someone would like to take a look at my .dat files to see what went wrong, that'd be great also.

Archived