kgbaseball's 2006 Roster Overhaul

kgbaseball

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KG, padres look great but put eric valent (AAA) in Free Agency ... they cut him when Ben Johnson got sent down and they called up dustin delucchi...delucchi also only bats left he is not a switch hitter. I dont think its their major league positions but in AAA its usually LF Cust, CF Johnson, RF Sledge

one more thing, since you are doing it on potential, i would replace matt hagen (high A) with nick hundley who is in Fort Wayne (low A)..i realize if you are going for accuracy then you are correct, but in terms of the future , hundley has a much greater chance and i dont see hagen going anywhere...great job though!! keep it up

Esix Snead has been released from AAA Ottawa.

Hayden Penn was called up from AAA, and Julio Manon was sent to AAA.

Penn is coming up to start for the injured Daniel Cabrera, but I would count on him staying with the team when DCab comes back. Lopez and Chen have been atrocious, so he'll be staying.

Devil Rays

Deleted:

P's Jarod Matthews, Brian Allen, Nick Moran, Richard de los Santos, Antonio Perez, Derek Feldkamp, Jino Gonzalez, C's Coltyn Simmons, Joey Reiman, Josh Arhart, IF's Jason St. Clair, Kris Dufner

untitled25os1.jpg

Player Count: 3,384

To goal: 134

Next up: Rangers

Rangers; I had to delete a ton of players from the organization, so if anybody knows anything about the Rangers and feels I should add one of these guys, let me know!

Deleted:

P's Marc Lamacchia, Doug Mathis, William Rodriguez, John Lujan, Edwin Vera, Nathan Fogle, Michael Schlact, John Bannister, C's Alberto Martinez, Justin Hatcher, Mike Nickeas, IF's Joe Hooft, David Peterson, Philip Hawke, Mauro Gomez, Ian Gac, OF Roberto Valiente

untitled107mk.jpg

Player Count: 3,369

To goal: 119

Next up: Blue Jays

Archived