Box Score Extractor

tywiggins

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a way to change the link that the player name in kraw's box score refers to? I am wondering if there is a way to change it to the folder that MVP Savreader has the players stats, etc stored in.

Also in my box scores, when I pinch hit for the pitcher it shows the pinch hitter as a Relief Pitcher (RP) instead of Pinch Hitter (PH). This does not seem to be a problem for the team I am playing against.

Awesome Job

Thanks

Check out page 18. Kraw showed where to put the boxscore extractor so that you don't have to edit the links.

Latest build looks really good, worked wonderfully on the last game. I've got a couple small issues, but they're aesthetic only.

http://sio.midco.net/mvpbaseball/examplebox/MIN/MIN30.htm

Blank line under the Detroit pitching information.

It would look really nice if certain groups of columns had widths that were identical to each other.

Group 1: AB R HR RBI BB SO (avg would be its own width)

Group 2: TC PO A E (F% its own)

Group 3: H R ER BB SO PC (IP and ERA have their own)

I removed the blank line. It will be in the next build. I'll see what I can do about the column widths.

Which .css file is Kraws layout? Because I want to remove the fielding stats so my pitching will fit in nicely right under my batting stats so I can take an SS and use it nicely. Will it work if I just remove those lines in the .css?

And which lines might those be?

To make certain elements in the designs disappear, don't just delete the CSS classes and id's. The items will still appear in the html. If you want elements in your html to disappear you'll want to add display: none; to the corresponding classes and id's in your css file.

I have a mistake in the boxscore of a game I played yesterday:

pitchbox8gz.jpg

Schoeneweis faced 1 batter, threw 1 pitch and got a double play out of it. He didn't give up any hits. I checked the game log and it says "Jorge Cantu singled" and that's it for the inning. Makes no sense so I guess the game scored it wrong.

Hey guys thanks, the mod is great.

But one thing noticed in my last game.

3B: Hector Luna 2 (0); So Taguchi (1);

2 3Bs in game but 0 in total?

Hope this helps to make the mod.

Thak you all again. I really think your job is great and what people really need.

Somehow the game must have recorded him making a putout, so I don't think I can fix that.

Odd, will have to run a test in a dynasty to see if these phantom PO's are getting recorded in the season stats as well. I just noticed this in my last game. Pitch hit in the 8th, batter took the field in the 9th, and definately wasn't involved in any plays.