Box Score Extractor

tywiggins

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are there any updates in the final version?

There were a few minor updates. I removed the extra set of parentheses for the fielder's positions if they didn't bat.

I made it so that the pitcher's record in kraw's layout would be on the same line as the pitcher's name if there was enough room.

Also in the extra stats in kraw's layout, I made it so that there wouldn't be a linebreak between a players name and their stats.

ok and one last thing and im set what is the Temp thing for..and i got sumtin that says Saveaddress and it shows like 7 numbers what does that mean?

Oh, yeah. I forgot about the temp file. It was a little shortcut I took so that you could choose between the two layouts. Nothing ever gets read or written to that file. If you delete it, the program will create a new one the next time you run the program.

The numbers in the file is the memory location that I search for. When the program searches the memory it outputs the correct memory address to the savedaddress file.

The next time you run the program it reads that file and checks that memory location first. If it's the correct location, it doesn't need to search for the correct location. If it's not the correct location it does the search like normal.

So basically it makes it so that you don't have to wait for it to search everytime.

Save address is the location in your system memory that the reader is extracting the data from - the parts of the memory that MVP is using.
and the Temp? does that have to do with anythign that lets you post the link to the scoreboard cuz i got a link to firefox with the scoreboard but it just showed my document.

Save address is the location in your system memory that the reader is extracting the data from - the parts of the memory that MVP is using.

It's actually the beginning of where the name "attrib.dat" is stored in memory.

I just add or subtract from that location to get the starting points for the other parts of the memory.

Oh, yeah. I forgot about the temp file. It was a little shortcut I took so that you could choose between the two layouts. Nothing ever gets read or written to that file. If you delete it, the program will create a new one the next time you run the program.

The numbers in the file is the memory location that I search for. When the program searches the memory it outputs the correct memory address to the savedaddress file.

The next time you run the program it reads that file and checks that memory location first. If it's the correct location, it doesn't need to search for the correct location. If it's not the correct location it does the search like normal.

So basically it makes it so that you don't have to wait for it to search everytime.

ok i understand now