Box Score Extractor

tywiggins

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Ty for some reason the version you sent me is not counting the Caught Stealing and when a Closeer comes out and he strikes out the side it will only cout 6 pitches and the minimun for that takes about 9 pitches, do you know why it is causing this?

Hey guys, I keep getting this error everytime I run the BSE.

"To run this application, you must first install one of the following versions of the .net framework: v.2.0.050727

Contact your application publisher for instructions about obtaining the appropriate version of the .net framework"

What do I need to download to get this to work? Any help is appreciated!

Hey guys, I keep getting this error everytime I run the BSE.

"To run this application, you must first install one of the following versions of the .net framework: v.2.0.050727

Contact your application publisher for instructions about obtaining the appropriate version of the .net framework"

What do I need to download to get this to work? Any help is appreciated!

What version of the .net framework do you have? I haven't seen that error. Usually it just says that the application is configured incorrectly.

install the .NET Framework from

http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?name=Down...details&id=3262

Maybe when you edit it could you get it to list the things below the boxscore listed as "FIELDING" in the game.. really it only lists errors but then we know how many errors a guy has made without checkin in-game

Sorry. I don't get what you're saying.

Are you saying that you want the season total for errors to be shown?

No no.. in the game when you look at the boxscore along with the below the team's boxscore it has BATTING, BASERUNNING, FIELDING and PITCHING

You have batting and baserunning in the box score display but not fielding or pitching. Pitching I believe just shows wild pitches or something.

FIELDING has who committed errors and beside it, which error number it is

It isn't necessary to spam the same question multiple times.

I have no problems with CS being recorded.

is not necessary to spam, but I have a special version of this problem and on my version the CS is not calculating and I need it for my league. That's why I keep posting it again.

it is special and important for the league, and I have already email him and he does not reply and i see he check this board everyday, so I thought I might have a better luck by replying in here.

And this is my last post i'm not returning back to this board.

ATT: Eddymvp

Owner of the MVPleague.net

it is special and important for the league, and I have already email him and he does not reply and i see he check this board everyday, so I thought I might have a better luck by replying in here.

Actually, whenever I try to email you, you apparently don't get it.

I recently tested the last program I sent you by managing a game. I tried stealing everytime I got on base. Then I ran the program at the end of the game. I also ran the latest version of my boxscore extractor to compare the two. The number of CS was the same for the two versions. Maybe you are looking at the wrong column or something.

:wave:

I did not have any trouble with this program displaying the caught stealing. I had time today so I used the '62 Mets as a test. I tried to steal two bases, albeit with the wrong guy, but they did show up as attempted.

I have no idea what that guy was crying about.

1934 Pittsburgh Crawfords

??? Theres a new boxscore that has more detail, because my boxscores dont show when a pitchers worming up and were the batter hit the ball