Box Score Extractor

tywiggins

Y4L, im assuming you type in all the play by play that happen throughout the game right?

Yes I do. I use a program called Ultra-Edit or a program called Web Notepad and I edit the html file and put in details from the game.

??? Theres a new boxscore that has more detail, because my boxscores dont show when a pitchers worming up and were the batter hit the ball

See above. I am the one that adds that stuff via a html editor. You can use Notepad to do this, but these programs I have listed above do a better job.

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I do. I use a program called Ultra-Edit or a program called Web Notepad and I edit the html file and put in details from the game.

See above. I am the one that adds that stuff via a html editor. You can use Notepad to do this, but these programs I have listed above do a better job.

o ok so i can like put Derek Jeter got hit in the balls Intenionally an dit will show in the boxscore....not like i would put it though just an example

o ok so i can like put Derek Jeter got hit in the balls Intenionally an dit will show in the boxscore....not like i would put it though just an example

You know something? Don't even bother me in here anymore, ok? This thread is about tywiggins' utility and not for some stupid kid taking pot shots against the Yankees.

Ok I have a new problem that arised recently. I had to reformat my laptop, so I had to do a fresh install of MVP 06. When I finished installing, I played a game, then I went to use BSE. When I ran it, it gave me this error:

This application has failed to start because application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this application.

Now, Ive downloaded it a fresh BSE from mvpmods, and yet I still get this error. Do I have to install MVP 05 all over again?

• 4 weeks later...

The second pic did nto work because you most likly Went to the dynasty menu when you extracted it oyu cant do that, you have to extract the boxscore on the page when it shows the 2 pitchers and there results thats when you extract the boxscore if you go pass that it will just simply show another boxscore from 2 other teams

Wow, I finally got the the BSE to work (great program BTW tywiggins)...long story short the game kept crashing when I tried to go to the desktop (it was Framework 2.0 that screwed it up)

Anyways, I login here and had a question why my BoxSCore wasn't showing correctly (no Logos, and the bottom score summary), but someone else had the same problem. SO, I'm gonna try your suggestions.

Anyways, I login here and had a question why my BoxSCore wasn't showing correctly (no Logos, and the bottom score summary), but someone else had the same problem. SO, I'm gonna try your suggestions.

To have the logos displayed you need to keep the images folder(included in the download) in the same folder with the boxscoreextractor application file - it's written in the readme.

The bottom score summary is a bit messed only in case you have long games. Ty was going to fix it.

That's the problem, I never even modified the image folder.

That's how I have it organized, it works with no mistake :D ....

in the foder with application I have the images folder (pic 1) ....then in the images folder I have the logos folder (pic 2)... and finally in the logos folder I have the logos themselves - 120 images for MLB and all the minors (pic 3).

This is the correct way...Check it with your case. I'm almost sure something's wrong...

Good luck.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...