Box Score Extractor

tywiggins

I can do this for the fielding stats:

Output the first nine batters(except for the DH/pitcher) first. Then do the pitchers. Then anyone else that has an error, assist, or putout.

Totally, that would work. Thanks. :)

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the latest build.

Here's what has changed since yesterday's build.

1. I added pinchrunners to the csv file.

2. Runs, SB, CS totals should now be correct.

3. For the fielding stats, I now output the first 9 (except for the pitcher/DH) batters for a team. Then I output all of the pitchers. Then I output anybody that has a TC.

4. Fielder's position should now be the same as in the batting stats. If a player hasn't batted, I get their primary position from their attributes and put it in parentheses.

5. In yesterday's build, I actually just took a TC away from anybody that didn't start the game. I meant to take a PO away also. This has been fixed.

6. I noticed a bug if you choose exhibition game. It would cause some of the home team players to have a .000 for their batting average. This has now been fixed.

7. I added Team Batting Average for the game, Team F% for the game, and Team ERA for the game to the total lines in Kraw's layout.

Test this out and let me know if you have any problems. I intend to have a final release within the next couple of days, so I won't be adding in much more.

Meant to ask this before, but could the W/L/S for exhibition games in Kraw's layout be moved back behind the pitcher's name? When the season record isn't there it doesn't eat up a whole lot of space.

Or will some of the longer names still cause problems with the formatting?

That's all, recent game runs have looked great.

Meant to ask this before, but could the W/L/S for exhibition games in Kraw's layout be moved back behind the pitcher's name? When the season record isn't there it doesn't eat up a whole lot of space.

Or will some of the longer names still cause problems with the formatting?

That's all, recent game runs have looked great.

I did some testing on this and I think I came up with a better solution.

If there's room it should put the decision next to the pitcher's name. If there's not enough room, it will put it beneath the pitcher's name.

I did some testing on this and I think I came up with a better solution.

If there's room it should put the decision next to the pitcher's name. If there's not enough room, it will put it beneath the pitcher's name.

That would be an excellent solution. :wink:

Next question concerning a boxscore.

http://sio.midco.net/mvpbaseball/examplebox/MIN/MIN50.htm

I realize the parenthesis in the fielding section have to do with substituted players, but are the double parens around Castro's position normal behavior?

That would be an excellent solution. :wink:

Next question concerning a boxscore.

http://sio.midco.net/mvpbaseball/examplebox/MIN/MIN50.htm

I realize the parenthesis in the fielding section have to do with substituted players, but are the double parens around Castro's position normal behavior?

Thanks. I didn't mean to put two sets of parenthesis. This has been fixed.

i downloaded the June 8 box score extractor and extracted eerytihng inside into my mvpbaseball 2005 folder through program files

and I can't get it to work it tells me the application is not configured correctly

i downloaded the June 8 box score extractor and extracted eerytihng inside into my mvpbaseball 2005 folder through program files

and I can't get it to work it tells me the application is not configured correctly

you need .NET Framework 2.0 Get it from microsoft.com/downloads

Tywiggins, I'm having a problem with the lastest build. When I press the Boxscore Extractor after a game the window pops up and it just close automaticly.

Any idea how to solve it?

And by the way, I think it would be great to add a readme file that shows us noobs how to use it :p

Tywiggins, I'm having a problem with the lastest build. When I press the Boxscore Extractor after a game the window pops up and it just close automaticly.

you get an animated avatar

untitled10wk.gif

and I'm not even allow to have one

I have to leave now, I'm getting pissed again

And by the way, I think it would be great to add a readme file that shows us noobs how to use it :p

I'm working on a readme for the final version.

Did you rename your mvp2005.exe ?

No, I didn't. How do I do that?

You don't want to. IF you had renamed it, I would have told you to change it back. It needs to be mvp2005.exe

I can't think of any other reason the window would close automatically, unless the game wasn't running.

krawhitham, I get an animated avantar, because Trues thinks I'm "the one".

No you are not. You shouldn't even have that one. Put a new one up please Emil. I hardly see your posts so that could be one of the reasons why you've had this up for so long.

There is a rule for no animated avatars. I'm sorry.

No you are not. You shouldn't even have that one. Put a new one up please Emil. I hardly see your posts so that could be one of the reasons why you've had this up for so long.

There is a rule for no animated avatars. I'm sorry.

Sorry, I didn't know there was a rule for that. I'll fix it now.

You don't want to. IF you had renamed it, I would have told you to change it back. It needs to be mvp2005.exe

I can't think of any other reason the window would close automatically, unless the game wasn't running.

Stupid me! The game wasn't running. :roll: