Box Score Extractor

tywiggins

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the latest build. I believe I fixed the away pitch count. I also fixed the home AVG, ERA, F% for exhibition games. I also fixed the extra line after Batting if there are no doubles, and after Baserunning if there are no SB.

I also fixed it so it alternates between oddrow and evenrow in the gamelog in kraw's layout. Let me know if you have any problems

Hmm...still getting the 0 in the top left of the page when trying to download. Don't really understand what the problem could be. :(

Hmm. I don't know what your problem could be. Can you download the attached files from anyone else in this thread?

I put a link to the latest build on my website for you.

Latest build looks really good, worked wonderfully on the last game. I've got a couple small issues, but they're aesthetic only.

http://sio.midco.net/mvpbaseball/examplebox/MIN/MIN30.htm

Blank line under the Detroit pitching information.

It would look really nice if certain groups of columns had widths that were identical to each other.

Group 1: AB R HR RBI BB SO (avg would be its own width)

Group 2: TC PO A E (F% its own)

Group 3: H R ER BB SO PC (IP and ERA have their own)

Can someone explain how to use this program(The Beta)

1) Download the program to C:ProgramfilesEA SPORTSMVP Baseball 2005 2) Extract it 3) Run the program 4) Play a game 5) Go back to where you have installed the program and run it 6) Follow the instructions and there's your box score

Oh ok, Thanks to snepp and all of you.

Here is what It came out to.

New York Yankees vs St.Louis Cardinals

I haven't installed the logos yet though, it will look way better once I do.

I love this mod, and I will do my best to follow this thread.

not looking so good with firefox for some reason.

it is not a program problem because mine and snepp's look good using firefox

Is there a way to change the link that the player name in kraw's box score refers to? I am wondering if there is a way to change it to the folder that MVP Savreader has the players stats, etc stored in.

Also in my box scores, when I pinch hit for the pitcher it shows the pinch hitter as a Relief Pitcher (RP) instead of Pinch Hitter (PH). This does not seem to be a problem for the team I am playing against.

Awesome Job

Thanks

Which .css file is Kraws layout? Because I want to remove the fielding stats so my pitching will fit in nicely right under my batting stats so I can take an SS and use it nicely. Will it work if I just remove those lines in the .css?

And which lines might those be?

Ok, can someone explain to me why the titel(St.Louis Cardinals at New York Yankees) is OVERLAPPING the scoreline

Did you do something to your all.css file? I downloaded your page and made it so that it uses the all.css file that kraw provided, and it looks fine.