Box Score Extractor

tywiggins

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not very far, I decided to work on this before I get to yours.

thanks ty, in the meantime is it possible that you can compile a version using the player id instead of the name and only to create the csv file with the other extension.

ty,

I downloaded the latest version you posted here and ran it. It works and the boxscore was kept and I have the .html version of it. However, the boxscore portion is just numbers and its missing the "columns".

Did I do something wrong? I'm also eagerly anticipating the other "ESPN" version. I did manage to edit the coding to link my player files on MVPSavReader to the boxscore links and those work wonderfully! However, am I going to have to update each and every boxscore or is there a way to do a "master" edit so that it is always linked to my MVPSavReader player files?

ty,

I downloaded the latest version you posted here and ran it. It works and the boxscore was kept and I have the .html version of it. However, the boxscore portion is just numbers and its missing the "columns".

the css file was not included in the lastest version, use this one

http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?name=Foru...p=254493#254493

you can see in the 2nd image where to put it

Did I do something wrong? I'm also eagerly anticipating the other "ESPN" version. I did manage to edit the coding to link my player files on MVPSavReader to the boxscore links and those work wonderfully! However, am I going to have to update each and every boxscore or is there a way to do a "master" edit so that it is always linked to my MVPSavReader player files?

create a folder called boxscores in your MVPSavReader folder

box15xy.gif

then copy the Box Score Extractor files

box26at.gif

now when viewing a box score you can click the players without any editing

Firstly I'd like to say thanks to everybody who apply their efforts to keep the game alive.

I've got one question. Sorry, maybe my english is not so good or I missed smth. Can I have this boxscoreextractor with ESPN layout from krawhitham at the moment or this is the issue that you guys are working on now?

Thank you for all once more.

OFFtop - just to clarify - MVPSavReader does not work with MOD 06? I fail to install it.

First off, thanks for the tip ty, everything is now working beautifully.

Second, I've used the schedule updater and MVPSavReader is still using the "2005" stats and combining them with the "2006" stats. We're just going to have to wait for an update.

First off, thanks for the tip ty, everything is now working beautifully.

Second, I've used the schedule updater and MVPSavReader is still using the "2005" stats and combining them with the "2006" stats. We're just going to have to wait for an update.

If you're in the middle of the 2005 season, and then ran the schedule updater, the 2005 stats would be the real 2005 stats plus the stats from the 2005 season up to the point you ran the schedule updater. Then the 2006 stats would be for the remainder of the season.