Quest for the perfect stadium

NYM

dn how but heres a list of possible adverstisers:

budweiser

mcdonalds,

coke,

bank of america

virgin

united airlines (southwest or american too)

mlb

snickers

gAtorade

propel

dr pepper

cambells soup

rawlings

louisville slugger

at&t

sprint nextel

chevy

ford

hummer

boeing

aquafina

X-bats

All the stadium sponsors (minute maid, us cellular, ameriquest, etc)

verizon

just suggestions to make it more realistic

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dn how but heres a list of possible adverstisers:

budweiser

mcdonalds,

coke,

bank of america

virgin

united airlines (southwest or american too)

mlb

snickers

gAtorade

propel

dr pepper

cambells soup

rawlings

louisville slugger

at&t

sprint nextel

chevy

ford

hummer

boeing

aquafina

X-bats

All the stadium sponsors (minute maid, us cellular, ameriquest, etc)

verizon

just suggestions to make it more realistic

just to add to those,

all the FSN TV networks,

Bay Area, south north, east, etc.

also YES network

WGN,

and a lot of others,

New Era hats

Well I lied. I checked out the stadium and I got a better base. I'm using Pro Player as a base mostly because of the two action replay screens. Now what you see in left field is NOT EVEN CLOSE TO DONE! The big stretched out add is just the vert I used to make the wall. I will be going over that add with a brick wall, out of town scoreboard, and action replay. Don't pay any attention to the objects that appear to be floating over it. Those are just verts I didn't get to removing yet. Anyways, these are some early screenshots.

BTW: The homerun porch that was supposed to extend 10 feet over left field will be in right, just a heads up.

stadiumpreview1ih6.jpg

stadiumpreview2ny7.jpg

Wow. I never realized how hard it is to put an add into the game. I'm just not getting it. Also, I don't get it when I have to edit the index file. It's just not making any sense.

Anyone up for putting the ads into the game? I'll do all the o-edit with the stadium, but there has to be an easier way to put the ads in. Jeez.

Wow. I never realized how hard it is to put an add into the game. I'm just not getting it. Also, I don't get it when I have to edit the index file. It's just not making any sense.

Anyone up for putting the ads into the game? I'll do all the o-edit with the stadium, but there has to be an easier way to put the ads in. Jeez.

did you ever get my PM NYM?

• 2 weeks later...

O-editing the Brooklyn Bridge is not easy. I don't know if I can get it to my liking to put it into the game. I'm still working on it, but it may not be in the final mets version.

Again, I am making a version exclusively for the Mets, with NYC backround, mets ads, and such, then I will make a final generic version for everyone else to use.

Archived