Moderator Contest

Yankee4Life

Hey Y4L - what would an event like this be without controversy, eh? :protest:

:) Ah well. My fault.

Hey, not a problem! Now, have a good night and I hope that sometime tomorrow I get a PM from Piston and I can announce the winner. I'm going to bed and everyone have a good evening and a great week. Thank you.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here was the second tiebreaker question mailed to Raptor and PistonJ last night. It was a rules question about the site.

The number of days to serve a ban for a duplicate account is 90 days. What was the original amount of days you had to serve if you had a duplicate account on this website? The exact number will win, but the one with the closest guess to that number will be declared winner.

This question was picked because when we picked the 45 days for a duplicate account back in the day, we made an announcement on the front page as a news item. It was later changed to the current one (90 days) in another front page news item in 2006.

Raptorquiz submitted 14 days as his answer.

Pistonj92 submitted 45 days as his answer, therefore winning the contest.

Congrats to Pistonj92, he will be informed as to when this begins.

When I win, which isn't going to happen, I will ban Sean_O until he promises to finish my Busch Stadium II that I would then send to him so he could commence with the finishing of said stadium.

Viva El Hardcore Moderator de MVPMods.com

Rest.... rest at last....

DJEagles had a suggestion this morning about this contest since both of you guys did well in the trivia question part. You got the exact number of them right and this contest was only decided on one question. Beginning tomorrow, Pistonj92 begins his two weeks moderating the site from March 6th to March 20th. Along with that, RaptorQuiz will serve one week, from March 6th to March 13th.

Again, March 6-20 PistonJ92

March 6-13, RaptorQuiz

... Along with that, RaptorQuiz will serve one week, from March 6th to March 13th ...

Geez. Sounds like a prison sentence. :)

Oh well. That's what happens when you come in second in a 2-man competition.

I still say I got hosed on the Snepp question! lol. Just a joke!

I'm sure the staff will have enough trouble handling the problems you cause by mistake... not to mention anything you might do on purpose.

:loco:

G, thanks. You don't forget easily do you? Because when I screw up I try to leave that in the past, including when other people screw up as well. I appreciate you bringing it up. Makes me feel wonderful. You do realize that everything I said I was only kidding, however I sense you are not. Thanks man. You're really nice to me.

Sir. I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to calm down, and put down the baby. SIR, PUT DOWN THE BABY.

lol - anyway I was only kidding. I mean, I said snepp first, but mentioned that he currently did NOT have a moderator/admin status, THEN I mentioned MarkB. But like I said - it was my own fault for including too much information, clouding my answer. BUT, since I put MarkB last - it definately appeared to be my "final answer" if you will, so I am okay with having it counted wrong. Besides - it isn't the end of the world.

I get a week to try on these moderator shoes and see if they fit.

I sure hope they fit better than those boogie shoes I had a while back. I've never been thrown out of so many public places in the same week.

Archived