Moderator Contest

Yankee4Life

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The finalists for this contest have been determined last night and they are as follows:

1. RaptorQuiz

2. Pistonj92

Each will be receiving soon a PM to let them know what is going to be happening next.

Thank you.

Thank you (and the rest of the staff) for the chance to be a contributing member of the community. It's like American Idol, except none of the "judges" are probably NEARLY as attractive as Paula Abdul. :)

Congrads and good luck to both of you.

Thank you!

Well... first of all, mods can't ban people. And even if they did, and even if I became a mod, I certainly wouldn't be banning anybody over what might've just been a passing, snide remark... and I didn't so much "take care of it," as just point out that he (Hory) was mocking mentally handicapped people, AND implying that pistonj92, myself, and the staff hosting this "contest" are all mentally handicapped as well.

But hey, everyone is entitiled to their own opinions and such. That's why he's allowed to be a Cubs fan, I'm allowed to be a Cards fan, and you're allowed to mis-spell everything. :)

The contest involves trivia of some sort, as stated in the first post in this thread.

So - it all comes down to which of us (pistonj92 and I) are the biggest dork and spends too much time on this site.

Hmmm.

Uh oh.

Do we even want to win, piston? :lmao:

I think he just won this contest. One reason I mispell things, is because I type very fast. ANother is that spelling is my weakest point, lol.
Download mozilla firefox 2.0. Then you should never spell a word wrong on here again. And please, if you have 20 seconds, can't you just read over it to make sure there's nothing completely spelled wrong so much that you can't understand it? And preferablly take out the excess "lol"s, especially when it's far from being funny enough to "laugh out loud". I'm not trying to make fun of you or "order" you to do something or something like that, just suggestions that would make reading your posts a lot more easy and head banging-free.

Download mozilla firefox 2.0. Then you should never spell a word wrong on here again. And please, if you have 20 seconds, can't you just read over it to make sure there's nothing completely spelled wrong so much that you can't understand it? And preferablly take out the excess "lol"s, especially when it's far from being funny enough to "laugh out loud". I'm not trying to make fun of you or "order" you to do something or something like that, just suggestions that would make reading your posts a lot more easy and head banging-free.

This advice is coming from the one that just lost his spammer title...

All right. I guess no one is giving me a chance, huh? Well anyways, good luck RaptorQuiz

Good luck to you as well. I know *I'm* giving you a chance - I wouldn't pay attention to the "I think you've got it won" stuff people said. It's just a joke. It all comes down to whatever trivia thing is gonna happen.

I tell ya what.

They had a whole month to come up with these questions.

But they waited until after they picked us as finalists.

Sounds like me in college. :)

I can honestly say that I dont remember seeing pistonj92 ahywheres on the forums. But if I havent said it before, good luck.

Then you have a bad memory. I have made numerous posts in many of your threads.

And thanks for your support guys, I can't wait till I get the questions.

Archived