Moderator Contest

Yankee4Life

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pistonj92, I have received your answers and you got EIGHT of them right.

Raptor, I have received your answers and you got EIGHT of them right.

We have a tie. We are going to be sending three more questions soon.

Unbelieveable. :)

Kind of made that whole "tie breaker" question look like total b/s, eh? :lmao:

MarkB - if you out the breaks in your binary code (in your post OR your sig), it wouldn't cause the pages to extend outward to the right in IE. Just a heads-up.

There are no spaces in binary! :contract: ;)

Had to be a tie, didn't it? Damn time zones are making me late for work tomorrow. :lol:

Good luck in tiebreaker #2, guys!

As promised, here are the questions that were sent to Raptor and Pistonj92

1. When the X-Box console forum was first started on this board, we had one person who was the moderator for that. Who was he?

2. Name the three non-US born staff members on this site?

3. Of the three people listed here, McDiddy, Moose and BigBully, name the only person that was not a moderator on Mvpmods.

4. Who among the members of the staff is also responsible for contributing mods such as overlays and datafiles, just to name two?

5. When this website first started in February, 2004, Trues named Yankee4Life his first moderator. Your question here is, who was the second one?

6. True or False question: Was Mvpmods ever featured in a National magazine writeup?

7. True or False question: KCCityStar did not start the Total MLB Uniform pack mod.

8. Of the following four modders listed here, Pirate, Fuzzone, PaulW and BigO, which one is not a stadium modder?

9. This site started in February of 2004. When did MVPMods migrate to a dedicated server from the old forum?

10. Ultimate Rosters and Totte are synonymous around Mvpmods. But who were the first two modders who started the Ultimate Roster project?

Tie breaker question.

How many completed versions of Total Classics are there?

Well geez. I'm gonna get beat by a guy that had such little interest in whether or not he won, he doesn't even stay online long enough to answer the tie-breaker? :)

Ah well. I work tomorrow, so who knows when I'll be back to check the results then - so I guess I can't really blame him. :)

Y4L, I'm going to try answer those questions:

1. (I'll take a wild guess) five

2. carter, DJEagles11, MarkB

3. McDiddy

4. Trues, snepp

5. Moose

6. true

7. false

8. Fuzzone

9. April 2004

10. llcmac, HypnoxXx

tie-breaker: 6

tell me how I did :smile:

I disagreed with you on 3 of those. Since I got 8 right, I'm betting the 3 that we disagreed on are the 3 that I got wrong. lol.

Y4L, I'm going to try answer those questions:

1. (I'll take a wild guess) five

2. carter, DJEagles11, MarkB

3. McDiddy

4. Trues, snepp

5. Moose

6. true

7. false

8. Fuzzone

9. April 2004

10. llcmac, HypnoxXx

tie-breaker: 6

tell me how I did :smile:

You got eight right.

Here are the correct answers in case anyone wants to know. They are highlighted in bold.

As promised, here are the questions that were sent to Raptor and Pistonj92

1. When the X-Box console forum was first started on this board, we had one person who was the moderator for that. Who was he?

ChrisS

2. Name the three non-US born staff members on this site?

MarkB (Scotland), DJEagles and Carter (Canada)

3. Of the three people listed here, McDiddy, Moose and BigBully, name the only person that was not a moderator on Mvpmods.

BigBully

4. Who among the members of the staff is also responsible for contributing mods such as overlays and datafiles, just to name two?

Trues. A big hint was given in the question when overlays and datafiles were mentioned :)

5. When this website first started in February, 2004, Trues named Yankee4Life his first moderator. Your question here is, who was the second one?

Snepp

6. True or False question: Was Mvpmods ever featured in a National magazine writeup?

True

7. True or False question: KCCityStar did not start the Total MLB Uniform pack mod.

False

8. Of the following four modders listed here, Pirate, Fuzzone, PaulW and BigO, which one is not a stadium modder?

Fuzzone

9. This site started in February of 2004. When did MVPMods migrate to a dedicated server from the old forum?

April, 2004

10. Ultimate Rosters and Totte are synonymous around Mvpmods. But who were the first two modders who started the Ultimate Roster project?

llcmac and HypnoxXx

Tie breaker question.

How many completed versions of Total Classics are there?

Archived