1. 1.

• Houston Astros
    • Chicago Cubs
    • Philadelphia Phillies
    • New York Mets

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice to see this going along smoothly Jay. I am sure you have a lot of hard work ahead of you and if you need any specific help, let me know. I don't have a lot of time on my hands but I can always chip in here and there.

Aman Mathur

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 187

Bat: Switch

Throw: Right

Team: Nevada

Nice to see this going along smoothly Jay. I am sure you have a lot of hard work ahead of you and if you need any specific help, let me know. I don't have a lot of time on my hands but I can always chip in here and there.

Aman Mathur

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 187

Team: Nevada

Thanks, V. I know how busy you are, and I appreciate the offer.

Nevada, eh? :)

Very cool idea JR. Let me know if you need anything.

Mike Truesdale

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 165

Team: Texas

Thanks, Trues, I sure will. Can you throw some lefties my way? ;)

With a solid 4 months to dig in, I should be ok, but you never know. Thanks for jumpining in, I'm sure I'll have a couple of questions here and there. :)

im sure he thought of it himself... but maybe with a couple of suggestions from redsox... i just think this dynasty year is going to awesome. esp. from jr and redsox... and im having second thoughts about starting mine in opening day 08... how many people are making custom teams this year? because it would really cool if someone played a dynasty with all the custom teams in one

I like the banner so far JR.

-- Also, I was wondering. What gave you the idea for this dynasty in the first place?

I've been thinking about doing something interactive for a long time actually, something to where we can get the whole MVPMods community involved.

Instead of people following dynasties of their own team, they can follow their own player (and their chosen team) throughout the entire season. In other words, the interest level would be totally interactive for whoever participates.

With some hard work and some creative imaginations, these teams can be developed and brought to life in time for the 08 season.

Archived