Forum Fanatics & Mod Squad teams

krawhitham

Redsox-That's doesn't specify anything. It doesn't say that Y4L picks people out of his own discretion, not posting interest in here. It doesn't specify that the team is not picked off of gaged interest, but of Y4L picking people out who he wants.

Not like it matters. I don't even have MVP anymore.

can he be banned?

it is not like he will care since he doesn't even have MVP anymore

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Redsox-That's doesn't specify anything. It doesn't say that Y4L picks people out of his own discretion, not posting interest in here. It doesn't specify that the team is not picked off of gaged interest, but of Y4L picking people out who he wants.

Not like it matters. I don't even have MVP anymore.

and just what does it mean

Y4L is in charge of picking 25 players for the Forum Fanatics (NO DEBATE he picks)

are you that stupid or just trying to start ****?

can he be banned?

it is not like he will care since he doesn't even have MVP anymore

Don't worry Kraw. If this guy doesn't have the game and doesn't care to be in this and yet still posts his stats, I don't know what to say. He's not going to be in the final roster, I can tell you that.

I am going to base my picks on people who have been active in the forums and who are well known. RonMexico for one has a roster spot.

I'll be at work today and when I return I'll re-read this thread and update some more.

What the **** is your problem? The beginning of the thread mentions nothing about how it's picked. Does Y4L just approach people and say "Well you're here" since you can't PM? You obviously can't post your own information or PM. I just thought it was something based on interest, nothing more. I just wanted to be in it because it would kinda be cool, even though I'm not going to have the game anytime soon. I don't see why everyone is in such a tizzy.

When I mentioned his discretion, I meant whether or not he picked people who had said they were interested and he deemed them worthy enough or if he just were to approach them and say "Give me your info". First of all, I don't see why you want me to be banned for something so small. Second of all, I don't see why you need to be such a *****. Buy some Midol, count to ten, take a deep breath, and then go **** yourself.

notice nowhere did I say every please post your info if you like the idea

I said do not PM ME asking to be on the team.

It is as simple as I said Y4L PICKS one team I pick the other

and NO it is not based on interest, teams are based on who Y4L feels is worthy not who wishes to be on the team. For the Mod Squad I have to find 25 modders that are still active

I have no problem with you being on the team, but that is 100% up to Y4L

My problem is I wanted a nice clean thread where I could comb through real quick and get the info I needed to make the teams, now it is a cluster-****

notice nowhere did I say every please post your info if you like the idea

I said do not PM ME asking to be on the team.

It is as simple as I said Y4L PICKS one team I pick the other

and NO it is not based on interest, teams are based on who Y4L feels is worthy not who wishes to be on the team. For the Mod Squad I have to find 25 modders that are still active

I have no problem with you being on the team, but that is 100% up to Y4L

My problem is I wanted a nice clean thread where I could comb through real quick and get the info I needed to make the teams, now it is a cluster-****

Notice I'm not the only one who posted their info without being asked. If more than one person has this problem, more than likely you share some of the blame. Even though you didn't say "Post here if you want to join" or whatever the ****, you still obviously weren't clear enough with your intentions.

Now, go back to the first page, help yourself out, and mention to only post here if you've been contacted. Put something in the description. When you reply with this message, I'll edit my post with a big fat GFY or I'll delete it. To make your life easier, since you haven't helped yourself out in the first place. Sorry to inconvenience you.

He told someone, probably me, to Go Fu** Yourself. I guess if he can't complain about the POTD, he'll focus on this.

You're still bent out of shape from that? Do you need a hug? And no, it's not directed to you.

Seriously, concerning this, I made a mistake, along with many other people, and I get jumped on. I wasn't the only one posting information without being asked, yet I take all the blame. I'm not complaining about anything, you can talk to Kraw about these problems, because YOU PEOPLE are starting the problems.

Notice I'm not the only one who posted their info without being asked. If more than one person has this problem, more than likely you share some of the blame. Even though you didn't say "Post here if you want to join" or whatever the ****, you still obviously weren't clear enough with your intentions.

Clear enough for most you dumb **** but people are like sheep if they see one do they all do it

Ok, let's get off the nonsense in here and keep it on subject.

So far I have these guys who expressed interest on being a Forum Fanatic:

ChicagoCubs720 (CF, OF)

RonMexico ( SS, 2B)

Lucas (SP or CF) ***The starters are all taken Lucas but there is still two spots for middle relief.

pip07 (3b, OF or utility)

RedSox (3B, SS)

Ace152 (SP) As stated before, starters are filled.

Superciuc (RF, OF)

HFLR (CF, 2B)

RaptorQuiz has also expressed interest in being on the roster.

I am taking all this information from this thread.

NOTES:

NYM has updated his stats, which is fine. The updated stats will be given to Kraw. If I have to cut and paste the info and make a thread for the new player's stats, I will. I'll have it in the modders area.

Digital Chaos (or Franchise Player) and DJEagles have moved from the bench to the starter roles.

Y4L, Can I be on the forum fanatics team...I'll wait for your response and then post my attributes (if you accept)?

Well no, not now. Since you made that post in that thread you made telling us you were leaving to go to school. Basically this is for the people who are going to be here. And that's the only reason why I say no.

Y4L I posted my info before but erased it, here is the info again.

Last Name: HFLR

First Name:

1st position: CF

2nd position: 2B

Bats: R

Throws: R

Num: 24

Birthday: 12/7/1991 (m/d/y)

Height: 68

Weight: 175

Bone Profile: Skinny

Body Type: Average

Skin Tone: 8

Face: 908

Hair Style: Normal

Hair Color: Black

Facial Hair: None

Batting Stance: Eric Chavez

Swing Type: 2 One Hand

Ditty: Rock

Bat Color: Black

Glove Color: Black

Catcher's Mask: Normal

Batting Gloves: Yes

Wristband: Large Left

Elbow Guard: None

Shin Guard: None

Socks: Low

Favorite Player: Ken Griffey Jr.

You're still bent out of shape from that? Do you need a hug? And no, it's not directed to you.

Seriously, concerning this, I made a mistake, along with many other people, and I get jumped on. I wasn't the only one posting information without being asked, yet I take all the blame. I'm not complaining about anything, you can talk to Kraw about these problems, because YOU PEOPLE are starting the problems.

You get out of this thread right now. All Kraw is trying to do is set this up and right now I don't care if that GFY was directed at me or him. He doesn't need to read that stuff and neither do I. You don't have the game anymore and you post your stats? What the hell for?

I am tired of arguing with you this week. Post in here one more time you are looking at 30 days off from here. Your choice.

Clear enough for most you dumb **** but people are like sheep if they see one do they all do it

**** you. Way to throw responsibility away from yourself. If you were smart enough, you'd know to make things relatively clear. I guarantee you another 5 people would've posted the same thing if you didn't come in here and ***** about it.

But anyway, I don't care, and like I said earlier, sorry to inconvenience you in the first place. Still doesn't change the fact you need to help yourself out, not be a *****, and make things clear.

Oh, and to stay on topic. Nice Jerseys Spungo, I like the mesh detailing.

I got you HFLR, I updated you in my previous post.

One problem I am seeing is that people are not looking at what positions are open and another one is that some of you guys are picking the same position.

For example, NYM is the starting catcher now. We don't have a backup.

I play a lot on CF but also I play on 2B and as a 1B and catcher

Maybe you wanna change my 2nd position to catcher so you will have a backup.

Well, tomorrow I will post the current roster and the positions that need to be filled. Then we will go on from there.

Archived