* Las Vegas Bandits Dynasty *

redsox

Would you be interested in following a dynasty such as the one outlined on page 21?  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know guys. I have never been blown away by this margin. But now I know that it will be a challenge for me to win and I cannot take anything for granted. Thanks for following. I was initially going to just present one game per series, but I think I will start off with presenting all the games I play until I see something monotonous and then I will just go to presenting one game per series. What do you guys think about it?

I doubt that this first game will define your season, the Marlins roster is not that bad.

I agree. And actually it wouldn't have been this bad if I had just fielded the ground balls properly - 4 errors in one game is not something to be proud off.

This is by far, the best dynasty I have ever seen. This is nothing short of amazing, and I'm not exaggerating the least bit.

Good luck with this, you definitely won't need it though. I LOVE IT.

Yes, Yes and Yes

Thanks a lot for those comments guys. Take care.

tbh, I'm jealous I can't present something like this lol, hopefully you can grab a W from that old **** (clemens)

yeah tough loss for the first game, i have a feeling that you get a hold of that old fart :p

Man, just got done with the game and I was winning until my bullpen blew it wide open. Will post the results sometime later today.

Who are you using in the bullpen?

In game 1, I had used everyone except for Kevin Gregg, and game 2 I used Gregg who gave the Yankees the lead and Pinto who blew the game wide open. Believe it or not Benitez was not involved in the bullpen breakdown of game 2.

Haven't had time to dig too deep into this, but will when I get the chance. Like the idea though - good luck!

Hope you like what you see. Take care.

AHHH PLEASE UPDATE

I am about to create my presentations and I will post them as soon as I get them done. I was actually planning on doing an animation for this game but I am probably not going to have the time. But whenever I do have the time, I will post it here. Take care.

Well i mean as a whole, in my dynasty i am running with this Bullpen.

LRP Mitre

MRP Pinto

MRP Kensing

MRP AYala ( I know he is not in your team, i guess that could be Benitez)

SU Lindstrom

CLO Gregg

Oh, gotcha. This is my current bullpen:

LRP - Henry Owens

MRP - Renyel Pinto

MRP - Matt Lindstorm

MRP - Armando Benitez

SU - Kevin Gregg

CL - Byung-Hyun Kim

I am actually thinking of sending down Eric Reed and Henry Owens in favor of Ricky Nolasco and Sergio Mitre. Good move?

Archived