* redsox's MVP Baseball mod previews *

redsox

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, I am doing the Reds last so as to torture Kraw. :smile: But in all honesty, I am making up for that by doing something extra for his favorite team (more so as a sign of appreciation for all the help that he has provided me with).

In any case, I will work on the Cardinals next - just for you! Hopefully you will like it. Take care.

I had an extremely hard time coming up with a concept for the Astros. I am not that happy about the way this one turned out; especially the road uniforms. Maybe I can come up with something better before I am done with the remaining teams.

Home

Astros1.png

Away

Astros2.png

Updated the first post of this thread to include the majority of the mods that I have completed or am currently working on. Included it to be a little bit more organized. Also, everyone would be happy to know that there will be at least 81 uniforms in the final release of my total concepts mod; possibly more.

love the cards jerseys - but I might consider changing the BACKGROUND color of the home jersey to either a lighter color, or the red color... the blue is too similar to the real-life ALT away jersey.

But even if you leave it as is - awesome.

Very interesting "futuristic" logo.

Thanks DJ. I am almost done with the whole set. I am currently working on the Pirates and the only team left after that are the Reds (a complete overhaul for this team). I am planning for a weekend release, but not too sure.

Archived