* redsox's MVP Baseball mod previews *

redsox

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks man. I still have to work on it some more. I messed up with the back of the jersey. The blue color is on the wrong side and the logo.

Anyway, I was just playing around with some concept designs and came up with that. I am actually thinking of creating a concept uniform set for all the 30 MLB teams - not just a home and away version but design a set to take up all of the initial slots in the game (home, away, alternate, couple of throwbacks, and a spring training set). I may be taking on more than I can implement here, but hey its fun and I am actually having a blast modding uniforms.

Boston Red Sox 2008 Road Jersey with EMC patch:

I realize that the patch is going to be on the jersey for only the two games in Japan but just wanted to take a crack at it. I need to fix the logo on the hat a little but apart from that, I think everything else should be fine.

Does anyone know if there is a way to add layer effects to a group in Photoshop?

I have created a group with all 30 MLB Collar Logos and had added different effects to it. But I would like to add a drop effect to all those logos as well but I don't want to do it one by one. Can I somehow maybe create a link and just add the effect to one of the logos and it is replicated to the others? Thanks for any help.

Does anyone know if there is a way to add layer effects to a group in Photoshop?

I have created a group with all 30 MLB Collar Logos and had added different effects to it. But I would like to add a drop effect to all those logos as well but I don't want to do it one by one. Can I somehow maybe create a link and just add the effect to one of the logos and it is replicated to the others? Thanks for any help.

Might be what you're looking for red:

Layer styles already applied to one layer can be copied and applied to another layer. There are two ways to do this. To copy and paste, select the layer which has the style you want to copy. Then choose Layer > Layer Styles > Copy Layer Style. To paste the effects onto one layer, choose Layer > Layer Style > Paste Layer Style. To copy the effect onto multiple layers at once, link them and then choose Layer > Layer Style > Paste Layer Style to Linked.

Page link: http://www.arraich.com/effects1/aaeffects_main.htm

*Your work is outstanding man. You have really progressed while I was away. Great stuff man. :wtg:

Thanks. I actually felt the same way about the 2-color Boston concept. I have scraped it and I am currently focusing on creating concept uniforms for all 30 teams among other mods that I am working on on the side.

New York Mets Concept: - I will probably change the script color to orange with the blue border rather how it is now.

Archived