* redsox's MVP Baseball mod previews *

redsox

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6wohd87.jpg

here yah go:

Left Red Line just to show kind where the back of the shoe begins.

Right red line where you get overlap. Meaning anything bu a symmetrical logo with its line of symmetry right there will look funny because it overlaps their.

Inside the blue area is the tounge it rises pretty far up on the model so make sure that whole area is whatever color you want the toung otherwise you mgiht get a funnt stripe at the top

The green is kind sorta roughly where then overlap on top happens though don't worry about it too much just don't put any logos up there because they will get skewed by the overlap. Pretend you looking down from the tom and things will look fine.

The Pink is where the laces show up. So if you have an error there it probably will get covered and if you have a prominent feature there don't forget to black out your laces.

I have been messing around with some textures for the uniforms and would like to get some suggestions to improve upon these.

The first screen is the before shot and the second one contains the texture that I created. What do you guys think?

screen w/o texture

awaypreview.png

screen w/texture

texture-toronto.png

Hey me and my. friend were playing freebird for ps2 on gh2. My other friend got gh2 for christmas and we played just lke 2 hours and beat on easy but it didnt show up, do you have to be on a certain level to unlock it?

Say What!?

Thanks for the comments on the new texture. I am still no where close to the level of guys like kccitystar, but hopefully I can get that far in the near future. I am currently working on a jersey template to generate more details while playing. I will provide some screenshots during the process.

Also, I have completed most of the concept uniforms and once hiheat finishes his tutorial (compatibility with TiT) I will release these. Also, I think I am going to stick with what I said earlier and probably start on a Boston Uniform Pack after I feel comfortable with creating my own set of accessories. Take care.

Redsox, im wondering if you decided to do the cardinals concept with the ball state logo[ just wondering}?

What do you think? To be honest, I am not really a big fan of the logo. I think the Arizona Cardinals logo will fit in much better than this one.

preview2-5.png

preview1-5.png

Archived