* redsox's MVP Baseball mod previews *

redsox

I looked for others, Phillies ones, a while back, but I couldn't find them either.

I guess he didn't create a concept for all the teams. I have contacted an admin on sportslogos community forum to see if I can have access to that thread. Maybe there were more posted later.

I'm really liking these uniforms.

Thanks. I am glad that I am able to create these - a way of giving back for all the mods I have downloaded to enhance my gameplay.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Resox,do you think you will have all the teams concept uniforms done when or soon after the 08 mod is done? And nice job, i love the atlanta uniforms,im waiting to see what your cardinals uniforms look like!!!!
I am expecting these to be done within the next week or so, but I don't think there is a concept uniform for the Cardinals. I am basing this is off of a concept set that Ian Baker created but I just can't seem to get a hold of the concepts for all the teams. So whatever teams there is a concept of I will complete.

Also, I think it would be better to wait until Kraw updates his TiT so that I can make this download compatible with his.

Just wanted to pass this by everyone to see what you guys think. After I have completed the remaining set of concept uniforms, I would like to focus my attention on the Boston Red Sox.

Similar to what fizzjob is doing with the White Sox, I would like to implement every jersey worn by Boston since 1908. I am starting to learn a bit more every time I create a uniform and this way I think I can certainly learn a lot more. What do you guys think?

Once again, thanks to all who have helped me in getting started with modding uniforms. Take care everyone and a Happy New Year to you guys!

Ive been trying to make a concept yankee uni for the longest but there uniform is so basic and yet so classic i have always come out hating what i Iade becuase i dont think it does them justice. ill be interested to see waht you come up with for em.

I have been wanting to create my own uniform accessories and here is the first step towards that regard. Let me know what you guys think about the following wristband - what needs to be updated to make it better? Thanks.

wristbandtemplate-customcopy.png

Ive been trying to make a concept yankee uni for the longest but there uniform is so basic and yet so classic i have always come out hating what i Iade becuase i dont think it does them justice. ill be interested to see waht you come up with for em.

I am just like you. I tried coming up with my own concept uniform from scratch for the Minnesota Twins and I just didn't like the way it turned out. That's why I had focused my attention on implementing just the concept uniforms found in the following thread.

http://www.mvpmods.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=...rm+modding.html

Maybe if I spend some time on it and really think about it, I think I maybe able to come up with something I like. But for now, I think I am just going to focus on designing those concepts.

i have done quite a few shoes including some fantasy ones that are basketball sneakers in real life cleats are one of my favorite things to do in MVP i want to update my cleat pack when i get some time

That's nice to hear. If you have the time, maybe you could provide me with a starting point in regarding to creating your own shoes for uniform sets?

Just wanted to pass this by everyone to see what you guys think. After I have completed the remaining set of concept uniforms, I would like to focus my attention on the Boston Red Sox.

Similar to what fizzjob is doing with the White Sox, I would like to implement every jersey worn by Boston since 1908. I am starting to learn a bit more every time I create a uniform and this way I think I can certainly learn a lot more. What do you guys think?

Once again, thanks to all who have helped me in getting started with modding uniforms. Take care everyone and a Happy New Year to you guys!

let me know if you decide to do a sox set...i have something that could help.

That's nice to hear. If you have the time, maybe you could provide me with a starting point in regarding to creating your own shoes for uniform sets?

sure ive got alot on my plate right now. Once i got it into my head i wanted 4x uniforms i started and im in deep now. Who knew id be doing work on stadiums and overlays to make a uniform mod but give me a little time and ill whip together an instructional Image for cleat making

let me know if you decide to do a sox set...i have something that could help.

Thanks a lot Homer. You have been a huge help throughout my learning process. I will let you know for sure if I a plan on implementing a Boston Red Sox history pack - as soon as I get done with these uniforms and based on the responses I get. Thanks again and take care.

sure ive got alot on my plate right now. Once i got it into my head i wanted 4x uniforms i started and im in deep now. Who knew id be doing work on stadiums and overlays to make a uniform mod but give me a little time and ill whip together an instructional Image for cleat making

That would be very nice of you indeed. Thanks.

Great Work! I'm no expert at this, i'm actually new and am glad what everyone did to keep this game alive, and i think you are awesome! i can't wait tell this and the mvp 08 mod come out almost together! It will be awesome! But can i ask a favor? If you can, can you or someone else to do a Cardinals uniform for this pack?With a new Cardinals logo!

Great Work! I'm no expert at this, i'm actually new and am glad what everyone did to keep this game alive, and i think you are awesome! i can't wait tell this and the mvp 08 mod come out almost together! It will be awesome! But can i ask a favor? If you can, can you or someone else to do a Cardinals uniform for this pack?With a new Cardinals logo!
I will give it a shot after I am done with these concepts. But I am not sure if I can come up with something worth uploading. I will try it out and see. Take care.

Archived