* redsox's MVP Baseball mod previews *

redsox

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kraw, and other Reds fans, is there any set of historic uniforms that you would like for me to include with this pack? I am planning on creating a total of 8 uniforms out of which 2 will be my fantasy concept design. The remaining 6 are up for grabs.

Let me know what you guys think. Thanks and take care.

RQ, do you mean the undershirt or the whole jersey color itself?

I meant changing the color of the home-jersey top, itself. The dark blue is too "away" looking. I'd say the "white" background or the "sunday red" background might be better.

BUT - it's your work - so it's up to you. It's not like it's not pretty to look at right now. :)

I meant changing the color of the home-jersey top, itself. The dark blue is too "away" looking. I'd say the "white" background or the "sunday red" background might be better.

BUT - it's your work - so it's up to you. It's not like it's not pretty to look at right now. :)

Thanks for the suggestion. I don't think Red will work here since the logo is predominantly Red and not to mention, it is huge. But I will change it to a white jersey though with a navy-colored piping.

It looks a bit odd on the home jersey with the pinstriping going through the piping on the sleeve edge. I love the red logo, though. Keep up the good work!

Nice catch man, thanks. I will get that fixed in time for the final release.

Alright everyone, the concept uniforms have been completed and all that is left to do is package it. Here's the last of the uniforms.

I had initially decided to implement 8 uniforms for the Reds (2 concepts and 6 throwbacks) but decided to stick with just the 2 concept uniforms as this whole set is supposed to be my concepts pack.

Rest assured the other uniforms have been started and will be included as part of my next big mod. :smile: Hope you guys will enjoy that as well. Anyway, here's the home and away concept for the Reds.

Cincinnati Reds

Home

Reds2.png

Reds3.png

Away

Reds1.png

Alright everyone, the concept uniforms for all 30 MLB teams have been completed and uploaded. Please leave any comments and criticisms on the download page. A very special thanks to kraw for all of his help and for also converting these uniforms to provide the 1x version of it. Hope you guys enjoy it. Take care.

http://www.mvpmods.com/Downloads/details/id=4419.html

From the download page:

BE AWARE!

It will seem as if that TiT had frozen right after my thread at www.eamods.com is opened. Please be patient. TiT is backing up the models.big and uniforms.big at that point and the installation should begin momentarily.

Concept uniforms for all 30 MLB teams have been completed. There is a total of 76 uniforms in the download.

* TiT RC14 or better is required for proper installation of the uniforms and its corresponding select screens. *

You can get RC14 HERE.

Credits - kccitystar, BigPaPa, FullMetal, Krawhitham, pdub

Any comments, suggestions, and/or feedback can be provided in either of the two following threads.

http://www.eamods.com/ForumsPro/viewtopic/t=2646.html

http://www.mvpmods.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=32500.html

~ Please wait until you are taken to the treasury page at EAMods. Only then is the installation complete. ~

I noticed that the Mets orange and the Reds home uniforms do not have numbers on the back. Was this intentional, or did this just happen?
Thanks for downloading.

They were modified to be like that intentionally. The reason is that either the colors didn't match between the jersey and the font/number or the fonts/numbers were overlapping the script.

The file that I'm trying to download is giving me a error message after it starts to loading stages it stops then a error message pops up a red round spot with a white x reads Line-1: Error:Subscript used with non-Array Variable is the message on the screen and thin I press the ok button every thing disapear and gose to the donation screen and I've downloaded this a few times with TiT 14 and TiT 13 and it is the same problem I have win-vista and I had tryed almost everything so can you tell what I did wrong. A BIG THANKS in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

The file that I'm trying to download is giving me a error message after it starts to loading stages it stops then a error message pops up a red round spot with a white x reads Line-1: Error:Subscript used with non-Array Variable is the message on the screen and thin I press the ok button every thing disapear and gose to the donation screen and I've downloaded this a few times with TiT 14 and TiT 13 and it is the same problem I have win-vista and I had tryed almost everything so can you tell what I did wrong. A BIG THANKS in advance.

I have much the same problem. After extracting the files, I get a message to the same effect. Windows Vista here too.

Anyone?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Didn't realize that I hadn't previewed my latest WIP here. Anyway here it is now. The Total Concept Uniform Pack is about half-way done. It should definitely be out by the end of this month.

Total Concept Uniforms: Version 2.0 WIP

Twins, Yankees, Giants, Phillies

ConceptUniformsPreview1.png

Cubs, Reds, Braves, Cardinals

ConceptUniformsPreview2.png

Royals, Rangers, Athletics, Indians

ConceptUniformsPreview3.png

Pirates, Brewers, Astros, Orioles

ConceptUniformsPreview4.png[/align]

[align=center]

Cincinnati Reds

Reds.png

Arizona Diamondbacks

D-Backs.png

Atlanta Braves

Braves.png

Toronto Blue Jays

BlueJays.png

Chicago Cubs

Cubs.png

Boston Red Sox

RedSox.png

Texas Rangers

Rangers.png

Chicago White Sox

WhiteSox.png

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a present for you Red Sox fans. Loading screens, backgrounds, CTS, splash screens, license screen, & initial splash screen completely redone to give it a Boston Red Sox theme. This is still a WIP, but I should have it completed within the next day or two.

Click-to-start screen

CTS.png

Loading Screens

Load3.png

Load2.png

Load1.png

Splash Screen

Splash.png

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry about the delay in releasing the concept uniforms. Work's been holding me back a little. In any case, it's pretty close to getting done. It's roughly 74% done. You can check out my progress page to see which teams have been completed and if you want, take a sneak peak at some of the uniforms as well.

Here's the link - http://redsox.eamods.com/?page_id=16

Archived