Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tywiggins

If you want to change MVP's announcers...

I've just been plotting along at my own pace the last couple of days, and I have about 200 or 250 done.

I will be finished by Saturday or Sunday at the latest.

Sorry guys, I'm having personal problems (one of my friends recently diagnosed with leukemia) so I'm gonna upload the unfinished spreadsheet for 4501 - 5000

sorry i couldnt finish... school starts tomorrow and among school and soccer i can seem to find time for it... sorry again i got 352/502

edit: hey tywiggins what is your email again? sorry.

sorry i couldnt finish... school starts tomorrow and among school and soccer i can seem to find time for it... sorry again i got 352/502

edit: hey tywiggins what is your email again? sorry.

tywiggins@hotmail.com

I'll see what I can do with that one.

EDIT: And here's the finished #8:

http://www.yosuamedia.com/misc/4501.xls

Thank you.

I haven't heard anything from KGill538. He claimed group 21 in his only post, and hasn't even read the pm I sent him a few days ago. If you feel like it, you can take over that group.

Can someone explain what exactly you guys are doing here so I can have a better understanding. I looked at the excel sheet and saw all the comments, but what is the ultimate goal you guys are seeking to achieve?

Basically, from my slim understanding of it, to catalog the entire repretoire of the current MVP announcers, so that if anyone is crazy enough to and would want to, they would know sayings to aquire and where to place them. I'm not sure if anyone is planning on doing that though.

Once Tywiggin's project here is done, I'm going ask for some help from all of you identifying the Scully audio files...if you don't mind.

I'll finish that one up.

Thanks. Try to get it done as soon as possible. Friday night at the latest.

I have had it in a RAR it's just ever since we moved the computer so it's running off wireless, it's been tough to upload here. I'll shoot you an e-mail.

EDIT: It has just been because I kept all the .wavs in. Here you go. 200/500 or 202/502 as some say.

I can probably finish that one (#7) and have it by sometime later this afternoon/evening.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.