If you want to change MVP's announcers...

tywiggins

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Darkslide820,

I am personally starting to become extremely concerned with how you re living your life. I feel ashamed and sad for the people that have to talk to you or see you in their lifetime.

Kay>Cohen? What did you have for breakfast this morning?

Michael Kay, I mean im just absolutely baffled by the thought that you even typed that in. I feel bad for your keyboard. Gary Cohen will forever be a great announcer. And so what if his voice cracks like hes 13, it shows passion and a love for what he's doing, something Michael Kay will never experience.

Now I'm just kidding with the hard feelings and all, after all it is the holiday season and it's no time to act like a fool. However, that being said, I just think you should re-think what you said, and possibly go in their and use the "Edit" feature that this great forum has and put Kay<Cohen.

I thank you for your time and have a great holiday.

Sincerely,

MetsReyes777 :biglaff:

Thanks KC and UncleMo.

HardcoreLegend is working on Vin Scully and Campbell from MLB 2005. That is his project.

I started this project to help HardcoreLegend attain his goal. That being said, the full spreadsheet and the program that I wrote will be made available to everybody after this project is completed.

And we still have 9 free groups. Please sign up and help out.

Archived