Merry Christmas!

Trues

I got some pretty good stuff this year. A 4GB flash drive, a Peyton Manning McFarlane figure, and a french cuff shirt with some new cufflinks and a wicked awesome bowtie I'd been eying. I got my bro a set of silver engraved cufflinks with his initials on them, he loved them, and then he and I got my parents a bunch of CD's, DVD's, and slippers. All in all, a delightful holiday. I wish everyone here all the best, now I've got to go to lunch party where I'll stuff my face with all the best holiday food! :D

Merry Christmas all, and an extra thanks to everyone who has donated to the site, especially in the last few days. $90 in the space of 4 days is an amazing result - thanks especially to stecropper who came through with a huge $40 donation. I don't like bringing donations up very often for fear of over saturation, but any and all donations are very much appreciated, no matter how big or small.

Happy holidays everyone, and take care!

merry christmas to all! i had an awesome one... i got a 07/08 manchester united jersey, 150 bucks, slapshot dvd, a life before steinbrener baseball dvd (from my dad he was a huge yankee fan), miracle dvd, rockband, nike sunglasses, a vt bennie, a russian hat, a golf ball collector's display, and last freakin orange bowl tickets!!! wow im in section 140 something and got this really cool pass that lets me in alot of places. but i really loved giving the my presents from me to my family members. im preparing for a huge turkey dinner. so be safe! go hokies!

EDIT... i also got this awesome baseball book that had old score cards and other things... like a louisville slugger bat order document for hank aaron

Archived