Virginia Revolution WIP

NYM

This is just like my Sacramento Capitals project. I'm making this instead of the Capitals because:

1- There are too many California teams.

2- I felt the logo and scripts were to generic. I tried to come up with something more creative.

3- I didn't like the color scheme along with the uniforms. I've been practicing with some new techniques with detail for my uniforms.

4- I didn't like the name Capitals. It just seemed to plain.

Will I ever release this project? I don't know. I'm going to work on it. There's no scheduled release date or guarantee it will come out at all.

I'll update when I post new stuff.

One last thing, don't post in this thread how I never finish any mod or any crap like that. This is a thread where I will post updates on a project I hope to release, so keep your comments to yourself if it's about my previous mods that never were. However, I do want feedback.

With that said:

primarylogovrvn8.jpg

They will be replacing the Washington Nationals. I will then switch the Revolution from the NL East to the AL East and put the Baltimore Orioles in the Revolution/Washington's spot in the NL East.

Might want to try different font for the jersey. It just looks too squished and unprofessional.

I am with nusileidimas on this one NYM. Besides, this type of uniform lettering has been done before on this site with other fantasy jerseys. Use your imagination and come up with something no one has seen. Your logo looks great though.

I was thinking about that but I like when the cities name is on the road one. I'm going to mess around today and try to create new logos. If worse comes to worse I'll just make the blue one away.

Also, what do you guys think of this for an alternate logo. It's the red star and it has V R combined just like the mets, yankees, white sox, etc. or should I do just a V, or just an R.

Comments please.

Archived