Where Art Thou Shout Box?!?!?

mrmet06

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I saw the knicks up by 11 in the 3rd, I could only think how can they blow the game. Now, we know. :wall:

I went to 6 Knick games last year. They lost all of them. :wall: Two of them were in the last possession. They actually tied the game going into OT and everyone was cheering. They blew that. :wall:

Right now, I just want Isiah out and for ANYONE else to coach the team ... maybe even ... ARNOLD.

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

My head hurts.

Who would win a one on one half-court basketball game - Lebron or Kobe?

The Knicks have to make up their mind, either they win and possibly get into the playoffs or lose so we have a chance at a good draft pick. And Isiah has to leave, at least from being a GM. He's not an awful coach, but he's one of the worst GMs in basketball. He doesn't know what he's doing.

I know, let's get Michael Jordan to play for us.

Maybe it was the Shoutbox's turn to be banned for a little while. 5 minute major for Fighting.

Nah .... I imagine if anything that it's being upgraded like part of the site before.

As far as the Fox Sports reporting on the Pats and St. Louis Rams .... would this have any effect on the Pat's previous or current Super Bowls or seasons?

On a side note, back in High School ... my school video taped the other team's workouts and practices. Unfortunately, we still had more losses than wins. :loco:

Yesterday was probably one of the worst night's of Jamal Crawford's career. He shot SIX for TWENTY-SEVEN! He made 27 field goal attempts and made SIX.

Meanwhile, Kobe the same night attempts one more field goal, 28, but makes 19 of them and scores 46 points.

I'm really **** off at the Knicks right now. Then again, I've been for the last four or five years, so why should anything change now? UGH.

But WTF was Isiah thinking of going to him for the game winning shot? Randolph was having a great game, Robinson was having a good game, why would you give the ball to someone who missed his last 9 shots?

I'm fed up with the Knicks too, this is becoming old, it's time for a big change at Gm and Coach.

Archived