Getting It?

fatcowxlive

48 members have voted

1. 1. Are You Getting It?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe After Demo

As You Guys know On March 3rd, 2010 MLB 2K10 Releases! But Who Is Getting It? Are You?

Meanings of Poll Answers:

Yes - Getting It Pre-Ordered or Buying It Before You Are Trying The Demo.

No - You Hate it all you are not buying it even after Demo.

Maybe After Demo - Up to The 3 Inning 1 GB Yankees vs Phillies Game To Decide Your Decision.

I Choose Maybe After Demo because I made The Mistake for Pre-Ordering for PC, LOL!

If you Choose Yes or Maybe After Demo If you want you can Include a Post about your what console you want it for.

Enjoy!!

-----------------------

fatcow

I have very few problems with MLB2k9, so I definitely will buy the PC version for '10.

$29.99 is a fair price so I can't think of a reason not to buy, especially since there are now no longer other baseball games for the PC....MVP was a great sim but IMO, it is time to move on.

its gonna depend on what i see other people say that have bought the game,if its getting good raves then yes ill be happy to get it,if theres flaws then probally will stick with 2k9,of course then again i could still end up getting it lol

I got it last year. All of it. <_<

Seriously though, just the fact that they're releasing this year's version without really owning up to the fiasco they put out last year is pretty telling if you ask me. They're either dodging the pink elephant, or they seriously don't know.

I'm setting my sights on Sony this year. Just by virtue of standing behind their product, the odds are heavily in their favor.

I got it last year.  All of it.    <_<

Seriously though, just the fact that they're releasing this year's version without really owning up to the fiasco they put out last year is pretty telling if you ask me.  They're either dodging the pink elephant, or they seriously don't know. 

Yeah, and you know something? That really makes a lot of sense. With all the bugs in 2K9 last year (and we have all seen the videos on YouTube) 2K Sports' silence about all of the bugs should make gamers very cautious this year when 2K10 comes out. But you know as well as I do Joe that it won't. Probably the best thing to do with this game is to wait until it is reviewed on the Internet from a place that you rely on and go from there. Because all I think that is going to be in 2K10 is the all the same stuff from 2K9 but with an updated roster.

And I think 2K Sports knows exactly how bad they botched up this game last year. I just think they are willingly turning the other way to avoid dealing with it. Because the game was so bad last year they should release this year's version for the same price and have some kind of coupon in the game that offers the buyer ten dollars off another 2K product just to make up for buying that garbage last year. Something at least!

I wont get it for PC at all, simply because I can't run it on my old setup. If it is anything like last years (my only experience is at a friends house, and then reviews from people I trust), I wouldn't touch it anyway. Game's a piece of trash.

Plus, even if it is better, I have a PS3. With The Show being as good as it is, why even think about trying a lesser game.

I wont get it for PC at all, simply because I can't run it on my old setup. If it is anything like last years (my only experience is at a friends house, and then reviews from people I trust), I wouldn't touch it anyway. Game's a piece of trash.

Plus, even if it is better, I have a PS3. With The Show being as good as it is, why even think about trying a lesser game.

I actually bought the PS3 for The Show when it first come out in '08.  By mid season it was becoming obvious that I just couldn't get the game to play the way I wanted to, but even so I was really only mildly disappointed. I realized then that Sony was serious about this game, and more than likely they were going to improve on it.  I passed on last year's version, but in the mean time I've come to realize this is one kick a@@ piece of hardware.   Some of the games are just incredible.  It's almost frightening how good The Show looks on this system, and now that we're into Sony's third installment of the game, I'd be willing to bet the game play has been tightened up too.  I also own the 360, and I'd gladly throw it out the window if I had to choose between the two.

My point is, just over the last couple of years it seems a lot more people have purchased the PS3, just from what I've seen on this site.  Now that The Show is offering online leagues, instead of everyone here branching out to different sites to get involved, I'd love to see this community core do something right here.  I realize the system is a sizable chunk of change, especially for the younger guys that are either in school or still at home, but if you somehow are able to snag one, I guarantee it's worth every penny.

MVPMods is arguably one of the most knowledgable baseball gaming sites out there, it'd be a blast to see where we could take The Show this year.

My point is, just over the last couple of years it seems a lot more people have purchased the PS3, just from what I've seen on this site.  Now that The Show is offering online leagues, instead of everyone here branching out to different sites to get involved, I'd love to see this community core do something right here.  I realize the system is a sizable chunk of change, especially for the younger guys that are either in school or still at home, but if you somehow are able to snag one, I guarantee it's worth every penny.

MVPMods is arguably one of the most knowledgable baseball gaming sites out there, it'd be a blast to see where we could take The Show this year.

I'd love to get into an online league, but with me working nights, I would most likely not be able to play in the afternoon/evenings when most other guys would want to.

I'd love to get into an online league, but with me working nights, I would most likely not be able to play in the afternoon/evenings when most other guys would want to.

Yeah, it would definitely make it a little more difficult, but I'd be willing to bet there are a lot of guys that work nights as well, and the guys from Europe are 6 or 7 hours ahead.  

It may work out better than you think.  

2K Sports' silence about all of the bugs should make gamers very cautious this year when 2K10 comes out. But you know as well as I do Joe that it won't

Agreed.

Even forewarned, the trap that we all (the ones that buy the game) fall into every year is "well, it won't happen to me, and if it does, it can't be that bad or it'll be fixed with a patch". MLB 2K9 was the first 2K game I ever bought, and from trying to get the game playable I was forced to look into their history.

It isn't a pretty sight.

Unbelievably, the manner in which the company operates was even worse than the game itself. I understand some people are having a great time with this game, but I can probably speak for the masses. I'm not falling for it this year, I'll wait it out for a couple of months.

Well Yes 2k9 has its issues but after the patch and adjusting the sliders its not bad.. So I am going to wait to see what others who have bought 2k10 say before I buy it.. I have a feeling its not going to be any better than 2k9 tho.. Sad... the PC world needs a New Baseball Game..

If only the show were on PC... If only.. Oh well..

I'm considering getting it. However, I would like to see some type of credit for those who purchased MLB2K9, maybe a $5.00 off by presenting your copy or trading in your'e MLB2k9, for the MLB2K10. I think that would be fair due to the copy not putting out a 2nd corrective patch.

Archived