Sigs

LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't like the text on the AP one blend it in a little more, i like the cardinals logo and use a little more color and maybe center pujols a little more and put the text behind him, put the text behind him and do this on the pujols render 1st one normal desaturated 2nd normal color soft light 3rd normal color color dodge changhe the opacity till you like the brightness then the 4th one softlight

Don't like the text on the AP one blend it in a little more, i like the cardinals logo and use a little more color and maybe center pujols a little more and put the text behind him, put the text behind him and do this on the pujols render 1st one normal desaturated 2nd normal color soft light 3rd normal color color dodge changhe the opacity till you like the brightness then the 4th one softlight
Will try those out. Thanks for the suggestions/tips.

I am taking any request if anyone has one.

Hey guys, could someone please make me a Joba Chamberlain sig/avatar? No real restrictions, just as long as the picture is him with a Yankee uni.

Not sure if this is something that you were expecting but anyway. I tried to implement something different with this one, but c4ds are kinda hard for me to utilize. Hopefully you are satisfied with this. I will provide you with a matching avatar tomorrow. Take care.

jobachamberlin.jpg

Not sure if this is something that you were expecting but anyway. I tried to implement something different with this one, but c4ds are kinda hard for me to utilize. Hopefully you are satisfied with this. I will provide you with a matching avatar tomorrow. Take care.

jobachamberlin.jpg

I love it. Thanks a ton man.