Sigs

LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, could someone please make me a Joba Chamberlain sig/avatar? No real restrictions, just as long as the picture is him with a Yankee uni.

Hey D-Unit, I really didn't like the logo on the sig, so I just touched it up a tad bit. Also here's an avatar that I created for you.

jobachamberlin-1.jpg

jobaavatar.jpg

wow all of these are looking great, i guess it doesnt take long to make a c4w sig...

It usually takes at least an hour for me to create a sig with c4ds. I guess its because I am not quite well-versed yet, but I gotta admit, the final product definitely looks great when properly utilized.

Here's a website that has tons of c4ds that you can download.

http://globalsigalliance.com/forums/c4d-im...-c4d-packs.html

I started off with Dan's thread and then just googled c4ds and downloaded them here and there. The best way would be to play around with them and utilize the many different features in Photoshop.

an hour? what the register at www.psdcentral.net on the forums great tuts for people that begin with c4d's also really good c4d packs/brushes/patterns/smudge brushes;)

deadlyfiregfx is also a pretty good one;)

Also don't overuse the effects use the little effects like ocean ripple on lighten twirl mozaic those are great ones once you 'master' it;)

an hour? what the register at www.psdcentral.net on the forums great tuts for people that begin with c4d's also really good c4d packs/brushes/patterns/smudge brushes;)

deadlyfiregfx is also a pretty good one;)

Also don't overuse the effects use the little effects like ocean ripple on lighten twirl mozaic those are great ones once you 'master' it;)

It takes a while for me to blend everything in. The texts are usually the hardest for me to blend. Keep in mind that I have been playing around with c4ds for only about 2 days now.